Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

Last edited by emtbass on August 28th, 2006 01:36 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
U r about to stop. Maybe already stopped. But dont worry about the things that u lack but feel proud of the things that u have...Thats is the only way we can feel better...Even if one has a huge thing, he may still want more. Being jealous of others will give u nothing on this issue but pain...So u must stop wantin more. Dont think that huge men are happier...Everyone has their own problems...
|

replied August 10th, 2005
When did some of you quit growing in the genital area?
|

Experienced User
ı think no one can be sure about the exact age. Because our way of looking is changing. U have to measure it regularly. And ı havent done it during my early ages. ı feel that ı stopped growing at 12. What a pity isnt it. ı think it is due to the fact that while it is growing, I m also growing.
|

He doesnt let me watch him jack off... I just have seen him naked. Were both guys, we can be nude at the same time. Plus, I was mainly refering to when I see him wearing tighty witeys... You can see the outline of the package.. That is what I was refering to.
|

Experienced User
You and your dad compared cocks?...Thats kind of sick dude..I mean your not 3 years old anymore, and go in the bathroom to pee with daddy...
|

Omg, no we do not compare cocks. But we do live in the same household... Occasionally, I do see his penis. And he wear tighty whiteys, so I see his package when he walks around in his underwear. We dont try to see each other package, or jack off together or anything like that.
|

replied August 30th, 2005
I Agree
For those of us that grew up in household seeing dad naked it was common to compare myself to him.....When we finally had "the talk" when I was about 15....I asked him how come his dick was so much bigger than mine and he just laughed and said mine will grow for a few more years.....He was right.....But seeing his gave me something to compare too....I don't think its weird for this guy to have seen his dad naked....Jacking off yes, but seeing no.
My step-dad was not a nudist but he was not shy around me as we were both men.
If anything his casual nudity helped me be comfortable with my body.
|

replied August 30th, 2005
Experienced User
First, I don't think it's unhealthy to see your dad naked or in his undies, but why are you staring so closely at 19? That's just...Wrong. You should be comparing yourself to guys around your age, not older guys.

Second, each guy's growth is different. Some guys stop growing in their mid teens, others continue to grow well into their mid 20s. At 19, it's more likely than not that your penis has reached its full size. Of course, if you were a late developer, it may continue to grow. Usually, guys continue to grow height wise and body wise well into their 20s. Also, in the 20s, comes the secondary sexual characteristics like chest hair, more facial hair, etc.

Third, just because you're young doesn't mean your penis or testicles are smaller than those of older men. When I was 15, my dick was a lot bigger than my cousin's who was 22 at the time (yeah, we experimented). It depends on you and your genetics. Also, older men, usually in their 50s or older, tend to have lower hanging testicles than younger men. It has something to do with the loosening of the cremaster muscles that contract/retract the testicles.

Don't compare yourself to your father; that's...Wrong. Compare yourself to other guys who are 17-24. Even guys who are mid 20s to mid 30s would be better than your father.

Also, it's not gay to be curious or check out other guys, but it is odd to do so with your father.
|

replied September 2nd, 2005
I dont try to look at my dad, I was mainly refering to younger years. I just cant imagine that I am dont growing. Plus you said that secondary sex characteristics usually com in the late 20s. Well I have a very hairy chest, but my facial hair isnt completly full yet, but there is plenty there.. Enough that I must shave every morning.

Does the comparing ever stop? Or is this somehting that we do subconsciously forever?

Another thing... I have noticed that when I am just going about with my normal day, my flaccid penis is only about an inch or two long. But then when I am out with friends or girls, it can be 3 to 4 inches soft. Whats up with that. My erection size is always the same.. Why is the soft size so much different at times?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
I think that penis size can depend on outside temperature and feeling confortable. But i'm not sure. The penis size is blood-related, so any blood-related factor can influence your penis.
|

I read somewhere that your final penis length can be determined 2 years after you stop growing (in height that is).
|

Experienced User
Funny u wrote that. I get the same thing totally. Some days I look down and im like damn that things tiny.. Its only about 1 inch long -- then other days I will just be lying on the couch and go for a piss and its 4 times bigger. And not erect, just for no reason at all.

It changes size all the time, balls sag or balls shrink.. The dick follows.. Its a bizarre little creature.

Erection size is always the same, give or take a centimeter or two.
|

I know, it a crazy thing, I was just wondering... Wanted to make sure I was not the only one. Seems like everytime I see another guy around my age, theirs is always nice and sagging. Mine just changes with no notice. Crazy little thing.
|

Well if most men do not quit growing down there until two years after they finsh growing in height, then it can make sense that guys penises will not stop growing until the early to mid 20s. Cause most men do not reach their final heighth until about 21.
|

replied September 27th, 2009
I'm amazed to hear guys comparing themselves - I thought only women did that! lol I learn something every day!

And saggy balls are not good - so really don't worry about not having that at your age! Somethign to look forward to when you're older! haha
|
Quick Reply