Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Hey Ladies.. Its Been So Long .....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Its been so long since the last time I logged in here.. Um I used to be sweetcheeki17 but now I am ... And I just want to post something so you can see a picture of me and my son.. I don't know how to upload it on the profile here.. So im just going to give the link to you guys.. Please don't steal it lol

here it is http://profiles.Yahoo.Com/sweetcheeki19 ... Feel free to post anything... :-)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I thought u were like 2 months pregnant when u left, now u have a son that can sit up?
Is sooo confused.
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Yea I remember you, pardon me for saying I always thought something was a lil wrong with you....Wheres your pregnancy and birth pictures?
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Sorry
Hey I know its been a while.. I was 2 month pregnant and I left here because I couldn't handle all the drama on this forum.. So now it settled.. Im going to the library or a friend house to use the scanner.. But until then.. My son is 9mth old who could sit up on his own... His name is dakota john-william p and he is my precious little boy. Um I will scan several birth picture of my son and pre- and after pregnancy pictures...
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply