Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

No Hate Mail....on Abortion

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Please do not send me any hate mail because I am pro- choice. Well actually I lean more towards keeping the baby than anything. But anyway has anyone had an abortion that can tell me some things about the procedure? Not the medical procedure, the surgical one. Or is there any advice anyone can give me on abortion period.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Go into the abortion forum and ask there... You will get a lot of nicer replys and people are more educated on the topic in there.
|

replied August 8th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, they still get harrassed *glares at hypocrites who called me rude for saying I dont wanna answer am I pregnant constantly* there unfortunately.
Planned parenthood would be a good place to go.
|