Medical Questions > Nutrition > Atkins Diet Forum

Do U Know How to Lose Weight On Your Stomach And Face Quick?

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Do you know how to lose weight on your stomach in a week????
Someone please answer me because I really need to before a party I really want to look nice for because all the others I have jsut been a big balloon! And do you also know how to lose weight on your face???????
Please write back
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 11th, 2005
I hate to sound stupid, but excerciseas much as you can, and watch how much sugar you eat... Drink diet instead of regular, dont sit around all day, take ur bike instead of ur car... There isn't any better diet method
|

Experienced User
Serious Excercise...
Bike riding is excellent for losing weight quickly, you have to go miles, but no pain no gain, also yoga stretches for the face..

Good luck :)
|

Depends on what kind of biking you do... Road biking, yea you probably have to go miles, but cross country mountain biking you don't have to go as far becuase the type of terrain that ur on. Plus on a bike you can probably go 25 - 30 mph whihc makes the miles go by faster. Running is good too unless you get shin splints :( and swimming is an awesome way to get into shape especially if ur big and not areodynamic, it takes more work to move urself
|
Quick Reply