Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Tighter Vagina??

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hey other than keggels is there another way to tightens ones vagina? I heard of a liquid that I can sit/soak in that will tighten the walls, but I dont remember the name. Does vinegar help?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Fuzz
|

replied October 25th, 2005
Tighter Vagina??
Buy some alum at the grocery store and put some on your facial lips and see how fast you pucker up. Up to you what to do with it afterwords. I believe alum is used in baking.
Apple cider vinegar makes a good douche.

Fuzz
|

replied October 25th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
Douching increases the risk of contracting a vaginal infection.
|

replied October 26th, 2005
Douching is so bad, no doctor recommends douching for any reason and I dont even know whyyyy they sell em'.

Sometimes douching can make things worst and instead of it flushing things out, it pushes everything further up.....And soon after that you get a wonderful infection
|
Quick Reply