Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Cuts On Labia?? Help!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I noticed I have 2 cuts, well they look like cuts on my labia, one cut on each side right near the clitrois and I don't know where they came from, they burn and are irritated. I gave birth about a year ago, and I am married, I been tested for std's so I don't know where they came from. Maybe there are certain stds that aren't test for when pregnant. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper campomissy
|

replied August 6th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Maybe from his fingernails while making love!!!
|

replied August 6th, 2005
Experienced User
The same thing was happening to me and I was worried that it was like herpes or something so I went through the whole std testing (again) for like the 100th time. All negative-- turns out it was like a yeast infection it can also be caused by dryness-- or my gyno says a reaction from a soap or body wash.
|

replied December 18th, 2005
I have the same thing. I think it is from being dry and stretching the labia too much maybe or from a yeast infection. They sure do burn!
|

replied December 19th, 2005
?
Sorry but what is the labia? Because I have to cuts on each side of my vagina. They have been there for about three months maybe and wont heal? I was wondering if my problem is the same that you are discussing.
|

replied December 23rd, 2005
Labia are the lip-like edges of the female external genitals. The area you are talking about on either side of your vagina is the labia. If they've been there that long, you should probably see a doctor. Mine cleared up in about a week.
|

replied November 14th, 2010
what did you use to help heal the cuts??
|

replied June 21st, 2012
yea what can help! i may have them to does yours hurt while you pee?!
|
Quick Reply