Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

No Ejaculation

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
Hi, I saw a couple postings for this and wanted to elaborate on it in my own question. My boyfriend never has a problem getting hard, and can stay that way for long periods of time. But he has not once fully ejaculated. There is "leakage," but nothing more. He says he has been able to in the past, but not for a long time... Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rls
|

replied January 4th, 2004
Hey Rls
Ok I have had that problem awhile ago with me wife in fact I am usually short lived but the last severeal days we had sex I would cum some times but the rest of the time I could not I would stay up for a while and when I was about to cum for the second time I still would not. I am just as curius as you are. Jamie
|

replied December 20th, 2007
Hm.. Same ere :] lol.. n btw my names Jamie Too.. weird co incidence Eh? lol
|

User Profile
replied December 21st, 2007
Is you boyfriend on any kind of Drugs? (prescribe or not)
Also how old is your boyfriend?

The reason I am asking those questions is that in my experience as a teenager I did not ejaculate once for the first 6 months I was having sex with my girlfriend. Also later on, I have been prescribe opiate based pain killers and I could hardly ejaculate for the period I was taking the pills.
|

replied August 22nd, 2011
boyfriend is 29 can't ejaculate
my boyfriend is having a hard time ejaculating ,he can get hard but stops with frustration. when he mastubates it is also hard. He can ejaculate while masturbating but it's to hard for him by the time he does he is tired.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
User Profile
Dr. Srinivas Singaram
User Profile
Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
User Profile
Bhupinder HirA