Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Symptoms

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Can anyone help me out and tell me how soon you would see symptoms if you where preg. What are some of the first symptoms that will come?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
You can them as ealry as 2 weeks. Nausea, vomiting, thirst, sore breast, yeast infection, sore lower back, headaches (on top of your head), very tired, no energy, areolas can darken, bloated feeling.
|

replied August 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Some pple feel symptoms almost immediately---

some early and later symptoms for most woman,
sore breast, tender breast. Some times lower abdominal pains, nausea, headache, swollen private parts, more sensitive privates, weight gain, frequent urination, back aches especially low back, sometimes new white discharge, montgomery glands on breast filling up(like pimple on areola), tired all the time, cramps in legs, more prominant veins in upper body especially breasts, sometimes swollen hands and feet, sometimes strange dreams, deeper sleep than normal.
|

replied August 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Oh yeah, and I forgot about the terrible thirst, darker areolas, and bloated feeling like other writer states.
|

replied August 5th, 2005
Symptoms
I know that one that we sometimes forget is,the line on the bottom of your stomach starts to darken a little. Also becoming very very emotional!!! Like you are going to lose it!
|

replied August 5th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yep!!!
|

replied August 5th, 2005
Dreams
Can you really experience the dreams everyone talks about that early on? I thought that was later in pregnancy, just wondering :)
|

replied August 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Oh my god I had the weirdest dreams with my 2nd pregnancy. I had sexual dreams about every other guy it seemed like but none of them included my husband. Lol it was strange. And I would have nightmares that would keep me up alot. All the dreams starting in my 2nd trimester.
|