Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Community Chat Forum

18 Month Old Baby Died After Being Raped By 19 Year Old (Page 1)

I was watching the news and I heard about a 18 month old baby being in hosp. On a ventilater that they already revived twice. Sadly enough it goes on to tell the baby was raped by its mothers 19 year old boyfriend :evil:
it showed the picture of the baby she had dark hair and as put into pig tails.
I have been putting up my daughters hair like that and I just want you to know that when I seen her picture I became so angry and sad I cried like a baby and then the thought crossed my mind man this can happen to anybody. What if it happened to my baby? What if it happened to yours? I just want to open everybodys minds and not make you paronoid but to just be aware.
As bad as thst was about 2 or 3 days later there was another news flash of a 9 month old baby being raped by a 13 year old boy.
Just please be aware and if you have any doubts at all thats a problem and the first sign you meed to realize the person does not need to be around you let alone your baby.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 2nd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
There are so many twisted sick !**@! out there. Those people deserve to be torchered and tanilized until they die a slow miserable death.

If somebody ever laid a finger on my baby...I'd be in jail for life...Thats all I have to say.
|

replied August 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
What does mymiracle stand for. Could you explain where that comes from?? Just curious

thanks
|

replied August 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It makes me so sick to my stomach to hear that. I agree these people need slow painful deaths. It's unbelievable how !**@! up people are.
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Yes and too many of the sicko's get life in prison and the state has to support them. Look @ manson, they should have just shot and killed him on sight. Even though he did not rape a child, or baby, he had a fetus cut out of sharon tate's body, of course, some of you might be to young to remember this.
|

replied August 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Agreed
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
Omg thats awful

yea I got major trust issues anyway. That really really makes me even more leary about people.

I can't believe that someone would do something like that. Thats horrible. Makes me feel like running to the bathroom and puking at the thought of someone doing that.

Please tell me that there both facing the death penalty. Cause they should be I don't care how old they are.
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
I may be young but I know all about serial killers.

Charles manson was very twisted, but although he was a psychopath himself, he was sure a very intelligent person. He would have to be to control people like he did. He messed with people psycologically made them think he was jesus christ and they believed him and did what he told them to do. Hes still alive sittin in jail. He goes up for parole, but knows he never will actually get parole. They'd have to be insane to ever let that psycho out.
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Just the fact that he got life with parole is sad... And you know what I wouldnt be surprised if he did get out. I have no faith in our court system after cases like micheal jackson, and oj.
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
Hes been in there for over 30 years now. Lol doubt he'll be getting out

they were gonna gas him but ended up givin him life. He knows hes not getting out, you should watch court tv sometime every once in awhile they have these parole hearings with charles manson. Hes still psycho glad I don't have to sit in the court room with him.

As far as micheal jackson goes, he has no excuse, he deserves to be punished for what he did.

I understand charles manson isn't exactly sane, and I think he is where he belongs, but hell its been 30 years just let him sit in there lol. I think the man is wrong mentally though. Where micheal jackson knew exactly what he was doing.
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
Charles manson has been in prison since the early/mid 70s. I think 74 or something like that. I really really really don't think hes gonna be getting out. He still acts the way he did when he was put in there, not a chance they'd let that monster lose.
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
Mansons parole hearings are a joke, but fun to watch on tv. Lol
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ive seen them. He is freaky and with the swastika on his head im not thinking thats making him look like a changed man. Hey I think micheal is mental for sure. I mean look at him how could he not be!?!?
I agree with you about them not letting that monster run free but I mean with all the far left liberals who knows. I didnt think theyd do alot of the things they have done. I am a true believer in the death penalty. Charles manson should have gotten the death penalty. In all actually I think that it should be more painful then just lethal injection. I also think rapest and child molesters should receive the death penalty. There is just not harsh enough punishment for sexual offenders. I looked up the ones in my area and have a couple of repeat offenders living within a couple of miles of the schools. I heard of a case in colorado where a repeat child molester was within a couple of miles of a elementary school and when asked if he thought he would repeat his crime he said yes, if not watched carefully enough. That is ridiculous.
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
In all actuality I think that rape and child molestation is worse then murder. I definitely think that people that do these things should get the death penalty.

Why is it worse then murder, you ask? Heres why the people that these things happen to will be tortured by the memories for the rest of there life.

I don't think we ever have to worry about charles manson gettin out, its to late for the death penalty on him, unless he does something horribly awful in jail, either way I am pretty sure he will never get out.

Keep in mind charles manson is off the subject though, he never molested or raped anybody to are knowledge. Although he was very abusive towards women and although they followed and trusted him he would talk horribly about women behind there backs. He is and was very sexist.

He was pretty much a madman that told his followers who to kill and how to do. They believed him and did what he said because he had it etched in there heads that he was "jesus christ".
|

replied August 3rd, 2005
Dam Them Assholes!
Ok I was molested when I was like 7 or 8.....It makes me freaking p***ed of when I read or hear about something like this goes on....

Exspecially when its a little child that doesnt do anything wrong or knows any better.....

:evil:

talk to yall later

becky
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Charles manson is insane... I just finished a psychological crim class and we talked about him a lot when we were talking about psychopaths. He fits perfectly in that category. Actually I wrote one of my papers on him... What a freak... That man deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life.
|

replied August 24th, 2005
justacanadiangirl wrote:
charles manson is insane... I just finished a psychological crim class and we talked about him a lot when we were talking about psychopaths. He fits perfectly in that category. Actually I wrote one of my papers on him... What a freak... That man deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

yeah that is sad how grown men or even lil boys or who ever will do that to a child... I know when I was about 3 yrs old I was raped by my mothers b/f he was about 34 or somthing and to this day I remember it like yesterday. I was then agin raped when I was 7 by her husband, and the even sadder part about that is I never got the chance to tell the police. And I see him somtimes. He looks alot diffrent but I know it's him.. I used to pray I wouldnt have a lil girl. But thats what I got and I swear I will torture some one over her and never think twice about it!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
That's awful... I wouldn't even think twice about hurting any person who hurts my babies... That's ur job as a mother, to protect ur babies from ppl who will hurt them. I just can't believe there are ppl out there who would do that to children.... My bf says he'll kill any man who hurts his babies...
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I'm always afraid something will happen to my little girl- she's 2 and a half.
It's just sickening isn't it?
That "cure" for aids myth in africa - they believe that if they have sex with a virgin, it will cure it, so they have sex with baby girls, so that they can be sure of their virginity. Sometimes it's ignorance, sometimes it's sickness, but either way it's an affront to humanity.
I would tear they eyes out of anyone who looked at my daughter the wrong way .
|

Experienced User
It doesn't matter wether you have a lil girl or boy, do you think sex will stop these maniacs.

And yes I think they should be given life, not death.

Death is just too easy if you ask me.

At least if they get life in prison, they will be sitting in a tiny jail cell for the rest of their life absolutely miserable and just rotting away, if they shoot them, theres one second of pain, at least with jail, its a lifetime of emotional pain.

Thats why you also need to be careful using websites like this these days, you never know who is watching you or looking out for your details, as I have just recently found out in the hard way.

Im not trying to scare you, I think you are all good people who deserve happiness in life, but it is just amazing what some people can do, you never know who is using the net!!!!!!
|
12 >>