Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Raised Red Bumps?

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hi all, I have three red raised bumps on my stomach and now one on my arm. I am a pretty healthy and clean person, but i'm getting nervous. None of the bumps itch, burn, and are not open. I just saw them in the mirror about 3 weeks ago and they haven't gone away. They each start out with a couple dry spots on top...Can someone please help inform me about what this might be. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
Hmm there is no telling exactly what it is. The best bet would be go to your nearest doctor and ask w hat they could be. Are you using a harsh body wash of some type that could be causing this?
|

replied January 22nd, 2009
rash
my 4 year old daughter is getting raised red pimple like rashes on her body.They itch and don't blister or bleed.They go away by almost drying up just like a pimple leaving little dots for a few days before they go away completly. The first time they were on her face around her mouth. She no longer gets them on her face but on her stomach, back and butt. Would this be something she is eating, maybe to much sugar?
|

replied June 13th, 2012
Bannana153
I'm 13 and I'm having the same thing I have them on my stomach this is the 2nd time the first time was 3 years ago but I'm not sure what it was I have it right now they look like pimples they are gluts red dots they don't itch it burn 7 on my stomach and smaller ones my chest and im very active and clean anyone know wha this is?
|

replied June 6th, 2011
Cluster of small red bumps
My husband has a cluster of red little bumps on his side of his upper torso, it does not itch, he said it hurts a little. It has been there for about 3-4 days. Do you know what we can put on it? THanks
|