Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Burning And Low Pressure

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Hello. Recently i've been having difficulties urinating. It seems that I have low pressure, in that it takes awhile to begin urinating, and I end before I am empty, and have to wait a few seconds to continue. This has been going on for several months now. Also, a few incidents occured where there was a mucus-like substance coming out of my penis. It looked like semen but didn't occur close to ejaculations. And just recently, maybe an hour or two after having intercourse, the end of my shaft burned a lot. To the point where I needed to put a cold cloth over myself. It felt like I was on fire. That lasted maybe 20 minutes and i'm ok now. These incidents have me quite worried.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper gavster53
|

replied April 8th, 2008
Experienced User
is the urine cloudy? , strong smelling?

The symptoms you have listed sound like a U.T.I . i think it is best to see your Doctor talk to him about your symptoms and ask him/her maybe for a urine test to see if theirs any bacteria.

hope this helps
|

replied April 9th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with mike17 It sounds like a UTI, your best bet is to get it checked by the doctor. If it is a UTI you don't want it to go untreated, that will lead to further problems.
|

replied May 29th, 2008
pain below belly button and slite pain on urination
My 17 year old grandson is haveing pain around belly button and pain when urinating but no frequent urination. could this be a urinary tract infection?
|

replied May 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Re: pain below belly button and slite pain on urination
jkp5 wrote:
My 17 year old grandson is haveing pain around belly button and pain when urinating but no frequent urination. could this be a urinary tract infection?

Hi and Welcome

Yes it could be a UTI or possibly a stone. I'd recommend he get to a doctor for a urine test and possibly an ultrasound.

Keep us posted and best wishes.
|

replied May 24th, 2010
low pressure whilst urinating ?
Hi , Im male 49 y/o , for a while now its seems when urinating or ejaculating i have quite low pressure , theres no burning pain or problem with erection just the low pressure...should i be concerned or could this lead to something more ? thanks
|
Tags: bladder, penis
Quick Reply