Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Throat Problems. Please Help!!

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
I am not sure what I have. It started about 10 days ago. My throat had this little lump in it (like when people get nervous and they feel the lump in their throat) and the bubbles or blisters on the back of my throat. But it didn't hurt like a sore throat. I went to the doc and they give me zithromax z-pak and medryl dose pak. I took them both and nothing changed.
I still have the same symptoms and I can feel the little blisters all the way down my esophagis to my stomache.
I jsut got some nystatin today to gargle and swallow in case it is some kind of yeast or something. Does anyone have any ideas??
Did you find this post helpful?
|