Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Anul Sex (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Can anyone tell me how to just relax and let a penis go into my ass? My boyfriend really wants to do it, and I want to please him in anyway that I can, I can stick a small dildo in there without a problem, but he is really big, so is there any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper xlala
|

replied November 22nd, 2003
Anal Sx
Whn I first did this with my wife I discovered if she beared down like going to the bathroom it allowed easier access. Make sure yr guy doesnt rush or try and push in too soon. It will cause you some pain if you arent prepared. Also use ky jelly or some other type of lube to help in yr bf entry. The most important thing is to have yr bf go slow so you have chnce to receive him without pain. Take care and goood luck.
|

If you have access to an aduly bookstore where they sell creams and lotions, you might want to try "anal eaze". It's a cream that you apply to your ass . It will relax the muscles temporary for easy entry..Lol
|

B Careful
You may want to please your b/f by doing whatever he wants but don't forget about your own health. From a medical stand point you need to be very careful especially if he is big. Anal sex can cause stretching or tearing of the anus muscle that can make it harder to close those muscles later in life (not a good thing), not to mention cause you pain and increase chances of hemeroids in the soft tissue. It can also cause greater risk for cancer in that area. You need to weigh the pros and cons. Don't be bullied or coerced if you really aren't sure about it. If he loves you he will understand. All in all if you do decide to do it make sure and use lots of lubrication. Astroglide is great. Good luck.
|

Thanks guys for the advice, and I know the risks I am taking but I would do anything for him.
|

replied December 18th, 2003
Get a Little Help
My husband is large, I have found if I add a vibrator to the equation and get myself very turned on and relaxed the anal sex is very pleasurable. Also ky jelly makes a new warming lube,,, very nice!
|

replied December 19th, 2003
Experienced User
Want2bemom
thanks for your message. I thought I was the only person who was aware of the health risks of anal sex. I personally would not put my health at risk for anyone, no matter how much I loved him.
Maybe you should ask him if he wants a big fat dildo in his ass. If he says that he would do it to please you then it would be o.K to do the same for him.
Just my opinion though. But yeah, I don't do that, but lube would probably help.
|
Users who thank saturn24 for this post: SandraAngel 

replied December 19th, 2003
Experienced User
Regardless of how much you care about someone putting your health at risk is not worth it, will he be willing to do the same for you. I highly doubt it, your going to end up with manymedical problems, frankly I find that to be disgusting, your ass is an exit not an entrance.
|

replied December 29th, 2003
Experienced User
I find that spooning makes entry alot easier. Your anus isnt pulled apart, so it makes it looser to enter.
|

replied December 30th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Hey,

make him use tons of lube and so slowly at it. Its helps me better when a guy stickes a finger in. It feels really good. If it hurts too much make him stop and do something else

alison xoxo
|

replied February 17th, 2008
urgent
how shall i go for the sex with my wife
|

replied January 25th, 2009
what da fudge cake??!?!!?
why is there a baby on the bottom of the anul sex talk? so yeah, what the fudge cake?@?@??!?!?!?
|

User Profile
replied April 6th, 2009
hey, i know what to do
The first time i did it by boyfriend used lube abd it hurt like hell.I couldnt go for more than a minute. We decided to take things slowly.like every now and then after intercose we'd do anul for a minute then stop.The 5th time i did it with him i drank vodka and i loved it.the 6th time i was completey sober and it felt as great as intercose.Just take your time with your boyfriend and becareful.the discomfort should lessen eventully if you continue doing it.
|

replied April 6th, 2009
honestly, get drunk(or buzzed),(I'm serious) youll be more relaxed. Use a finger first. it's a muscle, it has to be stretched slowly to prevent trauma. Some lubes can burn, use saliva.and most importantly, its very time consuming so tell him to be patient is may take 15-20 minutes to get you ready.When your used to it, he can gradualy pick up the pace, Also bear down.
|

replied April 6th, 2009
forgot to add, lay on your left side(This has to do with your anatomy) and if he's kissing you it's a great distracter because the more you think about it, the more it will hurt. Thjis way, your mind is somewhere else.
|

replied June 3rd, 2009
you want bumming with a brass cactus
|

replied July 26th, 2009
I don't know. Me to tried my wife more than 10 times but she says she feels pain when i enter my finger. I used much salvia but she is still same. I think i will never be able to convince her. I die for it.
|

replied November 12th, 2009
STDs are more likely to be passed, Including the cancer causing HPV virus, anul sex doesn't cause cancer, hpv does. If it is painful, stop. It is not proven that anul sex causes loss of bowl control later in life. do some more research on your own, half these people don't know what they are talking about. If he is clean of any STDs and STIs then the only risks are him tearing something. Go slowly, be gentle, and use lots of lubrication.
|

replied June 2nd, 2010
Anul is Awesome
anul sex is an awesome form of birthcontrol. take your time, have him eat your butt out for a while to get it nice and moist and relaxed, then guide him in slowly. once the head is completely in and the shaft gets past the anus ring, push back a little bit, take a deep breath and relax. if he goes slow at first, and keeps you lubed until you get open...YOU'LL LOVE IT! And once he ejaculates inside, it'll lube you even more and become more pleasurable.
|

replied February 25th, 2011
Anul Sex
If you can use a small dildo why not go back to your supplier and buy a few larger sizes!!!! Lots of lube and practice yourself (you could even let him watch) First time you leave the practice ring, lol Make sure you are WELL turned on (maybe a few driks with dinner!)Get him to stimulate you ALL over. Use lube everywhere so your both slippy and sliddy, and gently go on top that way he can continue to stimulate and you can control the pace. Anatomicly you Anus will be ready in this position to open. DONT PANIC your heart will race and you will fell a certain loss of control keep going and you'll find it great. IF IT's WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile