Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Could I Be Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi everyone, i'm new here. For the past about 2 months or so i've noticed that i'm having headaches and heart burn. These aren't normal for me. Also, my coffee makes me sick to my stomach.... My tummy looks like right below the belly button it's got a round area that's kind of hard. I have also been getting really moody... And have had pains on the side and center of my lower abdomen and like a pulling stretching feeling that can be pretty painful, also some vaginal pain. I haven't missed a period that I know of, but the ones I have been having are different, and I read that some women continue to bleed when they are pregnant. I hope that someone out there has some insight. Please tell me what ever you can. Thank you so much.
-basil
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 30th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey
Have you taken a home pregnancy test?!..If not I would suggest taking a hpt.. And then going from there...Eitherway on the results I would reccomend making a doc's appt. Good luck
|

replied July 31st, 2005
Thank You
Hey thanks for responding to me! No I haven't taken a test yet because I wasn't sure if i'm just being paranoid, you know?
Thanks again
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
What you described kinda sounds like a hernia, actually. I had one and I had a hard round spot under my belly button. I lifted a box that was too heavy for me and busted one. Lol.. They hurt like you said....Tugging and pulling and twisting.. And they cause pains down your pelvis too..But I dunno...That might be crazy
|