Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

How Can U Tell If Ur Pregnant Or Not Before U Miss Ur Period (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok me and this guy had sex the day after my period ended, then the next day and few times later the week after, and the other day we started talkin about how bad it would suck if I was pregnant and I guess it hit me and I started worrying if I could be pregnant or not... Then I was gunna go buy a pregnancy test but I dont think it wouldnt work this early cuz my period isnt for another week or 2 maybe even 3 I dont keep track of my periods, but I kno they are far apart. If anyone has any ideas on wat I should do or any advice let me kno....
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper clueless_teen_2
|

replied July 30th, 2005
Experienced User
My advice would be to wait and not worry about it to much because stressing over it can make ur period late. U most likely aren't pregnant with having sex right after ur period is over. Ur not usually fertile at that time of the month. So just wait and see if ur period comes and if it doesn't take it test and if it does be more careful next time.
|

replied May 1st, 2011
am i
okay i have a question i have been sexaly active 4 3 months now and the first month my period was fine second month my period was really heavy like change it every 30 minutes heavy 4 2 weeks and then the third month was really really light and lasted like a day does this mean i maybe prego
|

replied October 3rd, 2012
Hi i have a quetion i been tryin to get pregnant for the whole month of september bt i had my period for 3days i normaly have it for 7 day s i took 2pregnacy test both came negitive bt my boobs are sore n i white stuff comes out wen i squeeze my breast is dat a sign?? Bt why did my tests come negative??
|

replied March 17th, 2009
hi
i missed my period and i keep getting pains in my stomack and my stomack getting harder and i had sex with my boyfriend before period
|

replied September 23rd, 2011
I would go and buy a test.
|

replied April 8th, 2012
Yes you could pregnant however I would see your gyn
|

replied March 19th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Re: hi
0778dots07 wrote:
i missed my period and i keep getting pains in my stomack and my stomack getting harder and i had sex with my boyfriend before period

Take a pregnancy test if you are late for your period.

For future reference though, your stomach doesn't start to harden until about 3 months.
|

replied July 9th, 2009
baby talk
hey i think i might be pregnant i havent had a period since march and my stomach is getting hard and bigger i havent taken a test i guess cuz im in denial
|

replied June 18th, 2012
Hi that same thing is happening to me. My ex boyfriend told me he cummed inside of me and i haven't had my period but i have had negative pregnancy test.. Help!
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
by now you might probably know if your pregnant or not.. just be careful next time and be responsible enough in everything that you do..
|

replied August 7th, 2012
Am I pregnant or Not is it to early to say
Hi that's the same thing that happen to me.Just say I was to start on sat but had sex the next day plus the day after started my period the next but it was different it was not heavy n no clotting. So when I take a pregnancy test it says negative but I'm getting period pain even thou i have finish but I think it b 2 early 2 say...HELP
|

replied August 8th, 2009
I'M scared i'm pregnant... :) help!!
Okay, so i had sex w. my boyfriend about a week or soo after my period.. he already has a 4 month old daughter by his ex- girlfriend.. we used a condom the first time but we had sex again that night and we were out of condoms. He pulld out nd went all over my stomach!! i'm freaking out because i'm late almost a week nd a half. but I've been having stomach problems well not really but i have a cist on my ovaries. nd I'm wondering if thats the reaSON i'm late or if i really am pregnant.. I'm in college nd my parents would kill me ever i ever got pregnant.. nd throw away my education right now.. my bf has no job nd no money already has one kid.. I told him today i think i'm pregnant bc he asked me y i been pushing him away.. he just laughted nd asked who i'd been sleeping with.. i said only him nd he said that not possible if he pulld out.. but my stomachs kinda hard.. if i am pregnant its about amonth along.. the werid part is w. my cist i have to go for ultrasounds every month. I went about a week after we had sex nd they never said anything to me.. so could it just be i'm late from my cist.. someone pleaseee pleaseee give me advice.. idk! wat to do.. nd he says he loves me but keeps saying prove it i dnt wanna have sex if i'm pregnant nd if i'm not i wanna make sure i dnt get pregnant.. i'm soo afriad to take a testt.. any advice???
|

replied April 19th, 2011
hummm...
well to begin wit u shud take a test just to make shore first and it takes 3 months to b4 ur tumy gets hard. n abt ur boy friend hummmm from the way u put ur post it seems like if u even know he isnt redy to b a daddy again ,, n all my advice to u is that its up to u to stay with him or not , n being young n going to school u shud just keep to that n he shudnt have to presure u to prove to him u love him ,he shud know u do bt then again you say that u love him so there your screwed cut u alredy know how he is so thats someting u need to defind in ur self
|

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2011
hi, i had the implanon birth control for two years....
i recently had it removed 8 days aqo...still no period..but i think i ovulated
yesterday...saturday i had a pinkish brownish discharqe...ive also been haveinq cramps throuqh out the day along wit headaces and tired all day ...me and moy boyfriend havte been havinq unprotecterd sex everyday several times a day...could i be preqnant?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
yes, u might probably pregnant.. having unprotected sex weeks after your period could resulting a positive pregnancy. but you must take pregnancy test to confirm.
|

replied August 31st, 2012
Yea U might be :\
|

replied April 6th, 2012
Just wanna say the hardness she's feeling in her tummy could be bloating... when I had my first child I was constantly bloated in the first couple months and it felt kinda hard. At least more than usual
|

replied September 2nd, 2013
Hi ! You maybe pregnant so go take a test! All symptoms point to it being so! And if you are you can continue to have sexual intercourse with your boyfriend if thats how you feel. But proving it to him like he aside is not love if he just thinks having sex with him is love?? No its Not!! Been there done that!!! And if pregnant?! Having sex is NOT going to re- in pregnant you again!?!!! Lol!! Sorry for lol!! But if you are not just stay abstinent from sex. Until you find out what's going on in your belly!?!?! K concerned.
|

replied August 8th, 2009
BLEEDING AFTER SEX
I CAME ON MY PERIOD ON JULY 27. I WENT OFF ON AUGUST 1. WELL WE HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX EVERYDAY SINCE I WENT OFF MY PERIOD AND IT IS NOW AUGUST 8. I STARTED BLEEDING LAST NIGHT AFTER I HAD SEX. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
|

replied September 7th, 2009
I been havin sex for 4 weeks nw and im havin pain in my tummy and i take test bt its says im nt and i feel like im wha dose tha mean
|

replied October 10th, 2009
help
hey i had sex with my gf when her period was over and then 3days later she got wet but she wasnt turned on or anything and she described her wetness was the color like a light pink so does any 1 knows what this can mean ?
|

replied March 28th, 2011
light pink could be a sign of pregnancy and it seems like she's having vaginal secretion...so she should take a pregnancy test...asap
|

replied November 7th, 2009
idk if am pregnant?
the last day i had was my peorid was oct 23 n i had unprotced sex with my bf on oct 24. Could i be pregnant?
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2009
Community Volunteer
Take a TEST if you think you are pregnant. That is the only way to know for sure without seeing a doctor!
|

replied February 9th, 2010
pregnant?
ok my friend was datin this guy and she said they had sex a couple of times she had been takin birth control but she stopped and she says she hasnt had her period in a month in half or so she took a cheap pregnany test and it came up positive but i think it mite have been wrong but i not sure and we cant tell her parents so is it possible she is? how do i help her?
|

User Profile
replied February 9th, 2010
hi my period was january 10 coz i have regular 28cycle coz im taking a pill, then last month i only take 3tablets and i discontinuing it after 5 days i get period again january 21-24 it really heavy like normAL period,and i had sex with my hubby feb 26-27 then feb 3 to 4,,,, and now feb 9 i have so much cramps for 3 days.i went to the bathroom i thought i was on my period coz something came out from me,, but it is a white blood with water,, what happening to me? am i getting pregnant? or my period coming? im not taking pill anymore plss answer.....
|

replied June 30th, 2010
well i am pregnat and have been but i went threw the same scare ass all of yall
|

replied June 30th, 2010
im seven months prego wit my secound kid and im only 20 so clam dowen and tell ur parents yea they maybe up set but in the end they will love u
|

replied June 30th, 2010
me and my gf had sex for the first time four day ago and she is on the pill and she is suppose to have her period today. she hasnt is the ok or should we worry
|

replied July 8th, 2010
HELP ME.. PLEASE!!
my boyfriend and i had sex after i finished my period we got worried so we took the morning after pill the next day. a few days later i started spotting, is that normal? and after that me & my boyfriend had sex with protection then after that i went to the toliet and when i wiped i thought i saw cum.. how do you no if its his or mine?? cold i be pregnant?? PLEASE HELP ME!!
|

replied July 14th, 2010
not sure if i am..
ok heres the deal. Im on the birth control shot. i had sexs with my bf july 20 and its now july 14. I havent missed a shot or anything and i dont have periods thanks to the shot. im kind of worried but not completly. When i think about it to much i get false symptoms but id be in my third week and id be getting morning sickness by now. its just so confusing..any advise??
|

replied July 14th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Re: not sure if i am..
lovelonum wrote:
ok heres the deal. Im on the birth control shot. i had sexs with my bf july 20 and its now july 14. I havent missed a shot or anything and i dont have periods thanks to the shot. im kind of worried but not completly. When i think about it to much i get false symptoms but id be in my third week and id be getting morning sickness by now. its just so confusing..any advise??

You aren't pregnant because you don't ovulate while taking the shot.

If you are concerned about pregnancy, use additional forms of birth control, like condoms.
|

replied August 7th, 2010
how long to wait ??
ok i have a question i get my period every month on the 3rd.. and this month i havent gotten anything yet and its now the 7th... is it to early to do a test .. how long should i wait? i heard it could be stress.. but not to sure anyw advice would be great thanks
|

replied April 2nd, 2012
NOt sure what to feel or Do?
I stop taking the birth control pill i finished my last pack on March 17 and have been having sex if my husband now I dont get my period untill April 17 or 20th. but Ive been feeling so tired and trobbing headakes, along with lower back pain stomach just feels bloated and cant sleep laying on my back only side ways. Im feeling very uncomfortable how can I know if im pregnant like right away would it be go soon to take a test?
|

replied July 22nd, 2012
congratulations!! you might be taking a rest with a bigger tummy at this moment. just take plenty of fluids that it is very healthy for you and your baby. and of course, regular check up by an ob-gyne is essential to keep track of your healthy pregnancy.
|