Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

White Bump Around Nipple

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Ok ... Ive had this white bump above my right nipple. (im a male) its smaller than the nipple, and it has a black spot in the middle, with a hair sticking out of it. Anyone no wat it is...And how to get rid of it? Thx so much
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 19th, 2005
It's nothing 2 worry about it's just ur hair growing in.
|

replied August 23rd, 2005
It not the hair im worried about... Its the bump!!!
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Hey!

Girls get them aswell,so its nothing to worrie about .My mam hase got lots of lil bumps around her nippels .

So you will be fine
if you go to the doctors he will tell you the same thing

byeee!!!
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Montgomery gland. My husband has them, he picks at them, but I dont suggest doing that. It is normal
|

replied November 11th, 2005
Thanks guys!!
|

User Profile
replied August 5th, 2009
white bumb on male nipple
mate, i am a paramedic and that bump is the base of the hair on your nipple and its got infectid, nothing to worry about, just pull the hair out and give it a squeeze, some puss and gunk should come out, if not , GO SEE A DOCTER EMEDIATLEY, it is possible TO HAVE CANCER ON YOUR NIPPLE, it has happened before , but, NO ONE HAS EVER DIED FROM IT , but it depends on how long it has been there. good luck with it , and dont worry about it!!!
|
Tags: nipple, hair, male
Quick Reply