Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Iud Came Out Could I Be Pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
3 weeks ago my iud just fell out . My boyfriend had been over the day before and we had fore play then sex and he came in me......... Now for almost 4 weeks my stomach is getting hard, my pants won't fit, i've been naseua but have'nt vomited, have more discharge,have to urinate more, my period was due at the end of this month but has not came but test says neg. Could I still be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I never heard of that but maybe the iud feel out cuz you got pregnant, or visca versa(however you spell it)
ill have to look that up on the internet, have never believed in them cuz when I was teenager I heard of woman giving birth and baby growing with iud in them.!!!
|

replied August 2nd, 2005
Iud Came Out
Thanks for the reply I went to the Dr. She thinks I may be pregnant but gotta go back on the 13 to be tested.
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Congratulations on your pregnancy? I was one of the unfortunate one's that the iud was stuck in the fetus, it was several years ago, it was hell, i, myself cannot stand iud's, it was one miserable pregnancy, I tried like heck to save the pregnancy, yet, I knew their was no hope, that is when I realized that things happen for a reason. I hope I am not scaring you! I am glad yours did fall out, I guess iud's work for some females. I do hope you are happy about your pregnancy.
Good luck!

Keep us posted!
|

replied May 18th, 2010
im wondering
only had spottings after removing my iud what does that mean but didnt have my pms before i tooked it out?
|

replied June 7th, 2010
iud fell out can i be pregnant
yesterday my iud fell out, and my bf and i had unpro tected sex every day for 7 days before and the night after it fell out could i be pregnant
|

replied June 14th, 2010
Mirena coil iud fell out
my mirena coil fell last night (sunday night) about an hour after having sex, i did not use a any other form of contreception as thort coil would cover me, i av had no bleeding it came and there was not a single spec of blood on the coil, i now have to wait until wednesday tea time to get an appointment with the doctor to make sure it has caused me no damaged on its way out, shouldnt i be seen sooner then this? is there any chance i could be pregnant and this is y the coil has fallen out i havent slpt for worrying about it, u have a daughter who is 17 months and not sure i am ready for another baby yet! help please! any comments welcome just need some advise as i dont no any one with a coil in!
|