Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Pain "after" Intercourse

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Yea it's me again. Just wanted to ask:

after having intercourse for the first time did anyone else not have pain during the intercourse but did afterwards. Like the next couple of days. Cause that had happened to me and my stomach hurt and I felt like throwing up a few times. But on the 5th day after intercourse... I didn't have any kind pain.

Did anyone else go through anything similar like this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
I didn't have pain... It may because your muscles are clenched so tightly during sex (your stomach muscles). 5 days sounds about right for the time it takes for muscles to repair themselves.
|

replied February 26th, 2006
Stomach Pain
I am having some of the same issues, after intercourse my left side hurts severaly and I feel like throwing up. I have not had a period since christmas but I have some spotting nothing that would need a tampon just comes out on the tp. I have taken two pregnancy tests. And they were negitive. I should also add that since I had my son almost 6 years ago I have not had a regular period. I am really concerned. Does anyone have a clue what this might be? I don't have health insurance so I don't want to run to the doctor if it's nothing serious.
Thanks jck
|

replied August 17th, 2009
Pain After Sex is Bad
You should really see a gyno if the pain is that intese both paradise and jck07. this could be something seriouse like a twisted tube if the pain is localized (in one particular spot). Sex should not be making you sick or uncomfortable for days on end. Go see whats going on with your bodies!
|

replied August 17th, 2009
go see a doctor! there are places that will take patients with no insurance and then they bill them! just go it is very abnormal to feel sick days after intercourse,
|