Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Feels Like Stickyness In My Skin

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
Hi,
i am having a hard time trying to find out what is wrong with me. It is really hard to explain but I am going to do my best.
My skin feels like sticky, like I have been sweating and the sweat has dry out in my skin but I have not been sweating at all. Also feels like static in my body hair and my head I keep feeling the movement of every hair not sure what it is. It is very weird. It is hard to explain

if any one has had this please let me know

felipe
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 26th, 2005
Experienced User
I get like that now and then too.. Especially on my hands. I feel like I have to scrub them clean, yet they are already clean! It lasts for a few days and then goes away. It's like my body is sticky and yucky.. Strange.. I get the hair thing now and then too.. But it doesn't always coincide with the other feelings.
|

replied June 30th, 2012
ticks?
|

replied October 7th, 2014
Sticky Skin
I get the sticky skin also, on my forehead and on the inner elbow area on both arms. I was at the doctor today - bathed before we went there - and by the time he came into the exam room, the sticky was starting up - on inner elbows and edges of forehead. He has no idea what it is!! There is no visual sign such as with acne. I hope someone can help!!
|
Quick Reply