Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

I See Wave-like Features In My Fieldof Vision

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
I feel like I worry to much about my eyes, but the thought of going blind just freaks me out... I started seeing eye spots and have many floaters...The eye spots were just my blood vessels passing through my eye but now it seams as if I look at a t.V. Or a movie screen I see what looks like waves going to the center of my eye...Im really worried because I have ringing in my ears too...And I just want to make sure I dont have usher syndrome where you lose both sight and hearing...I have really bad allergies and had surgery in my left ear because of a mass fluid buildup from my nose to my ear because I didnt blow my nose...But im in early adolescence...(16 years old) and my body is just growing like crazy and I was wondering if anyone could clear this whole usher disease thing up if they know anything about it...It is hereditary and no one in my family has ever had any vision problems or hearing problems... My brother doesnt either...Im like 99.9% sure I dont ahve it but it just relieves me to hear someone else telling me that it cant be...But about these eye waves..I think its just my eye fluid and im focusing too much on it because its whenever I look at white or if theres something white on the t.V. Or movies.... I know this message is all over the place and scatter and sorry about that... If you have any info or know what is happening please reply
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Travis13
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
HI!
I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS EITHER I HAVE
A QUASTION IN YAHOO ANSWER ABOUT THAT AND IF I GET ANY ANSWER I WILL LWT YOU NOW.

BY: YONATHAN SOLOMON
|

replied October 4th, 2011
same here man,these past few days i have been having ringing in my ears too. sometimes i see waves and twists in my vision almost like the beginning of a saliva trip or a low dose of shrooms. i have also got this chest pain and chronic coughing and i have just been feeling all around f***ed since the beginning of this week. the only time i am not sick and in pain it when im baked. can some one tell me what my problem is?(im 16 too)
|

replied January 22nd, 2013
Experienced User
I have same problem for 18 years and checked with eye doctor nothing found I also have rining in my ears for 40 years. It happens once a while but it is nothing to warry about.
|

replied August 20th, 2013
I also see the waves of white n i have read up on it and found out that its just blood around the eye that we cant visibly see clearly but yet its passing thru... also i used to see white clouds but hazy like smoke never really understood what that was about but i think it has to do with eye disorders.
|