Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

I See Blurry Lines When I Get Migraines................

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have these really bad headaches and while having them I see these blurry lines that start off by having one, then go to a lot. Then after about an hour they go away. How do I keep from having these, cause I never know when they're coming and I don't know when to take tylenol or anything ahead of time to not have them. Because when I have them it's hard to read things and I can't see good. -help!?!?!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper babyblues8709
|

replied August 10th, 2005
It sounds like what you have is a visual aura, which precede migraines or sometimes happen without being followed by the headache. They come on suddenly and without warning. Do you get migraine headaches, too?

-kerrie
|

replied August 17th, 2005
Yeah I guess I get this sharp headache when I see the lines or actually it usually comes before the lines
|

replied August 28th, 2005
Re: I See Blurry Lines When I Get Migraines................
babyblues8709 wrote:
i have these really bad headaches and while having them I see these blurry lines that start off by having one, then go to a lot. Then after about an hour they go away. How do I keep from having these, cause I never know when they're coming and I don't know when to take tylenol or anything ahead of time to not have them. Because when I have them it's hard to read things and I can't see good. -help!?!?!
:d hi my name is brittany and I have been having about the same promblems except I don't see lines I see red and green dots and it happens before the migrane starts ....I had seizures when I was younger and I think iam having them agian. But I am not sure, but I have heard that it could be an anyuresuim but I am not sure plz email me back to talk more about theses problems..Thanks brittany h.
|