Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Ok Girls Heres the Scoop On the Cheater

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I talked to him and his sister (who was the designated driver there) about it andhe wasnt lying...But he did forget a few things...A girl stuck her hand in his pants pocket and his sister slapped her hand and told her that if she touched him again then she would break her hand. And also she told me that it really wasnt his fault and that the girl repeatedly tried to kiss him and he knocked her off the couch to get her away from him quite a few times...And when she did sit on his lap...The reason she was there so long wasbecause she was like clinging to the couch so he couldnt push her off.Then she kissed him...His sister slapped her across the face after he knocked her off the couch again (this time she hit her head on the coffee table ha ha) and he left and came home to me. Im just really glad that his sister was there. .....

Oh and now I know where she lives...(the girl who kissed him.) and last night me my boyfreind and his sister went over there and...To put it nicely ....Confronted the stupid sl*t.Needless to say if anyone tells her they have a g/f from now on she'll back off...Dont worry...I didnt fight her...Lindi did that (his sis) I just sorta grabbed that long beutiful red hair she has and gave her a free haircut....Wah ha ha ha ha! So anyways all is forgiven and he has made a pact with me about cheating. Thank you for your support but I just couldn't leave him so what I did was the next best thing.

Signing off
lil666
angie n e
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Angie,
lol! Thats great girl im glad he wasnt lieing and u got the whole truth!! The free haircut is great!!Lol! I should do that to this sl*t who wont leave raven alone!Lol!! Well im glad things are good! Much love adn god bless!!

Jen
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol. Thats my girl! Although violence isnt that good. I used to do it. And the haircut was a good plan! Just dont let him go to anymore parties
|

U go girl!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul