Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Hard Nipple?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hi, i'm 15 and have recently noticed that one of my nipple's is hard (not as when you are cold), but under the skin. I have no idea what it is and any feedback would be apreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Experienced User
It could be an infection under there, but it's difficult to tell. Just go and see your gp, especially if you're worried. That's what they're there for :-)
|

replied March 18th, 2009
yer i have the same thing my gp sed its nothing to worry about its just hormonal..
|

replied April 22nd, 2009
Men and hard nipples
Im a guy and i like my nipples to stay hard.(and no im not gay as if that has anything to do with this question)and I also got them pierced.They get hardwith normal activities,
but i want them to stay hard all the time.
Can this be done ?
|

replied January 9th, 2013
This is NORMAL hormones. I would be more worried if they weren't hard. And you mean under your nipples I assume (Squeeze nipple tip, if that's the hard part, you may just be cold or something else)(for under nipple, push on your nipple, if that part is "knotted", then...)... So, that is normal!
You may (or may not) notice 'breast fluid' coming out of them (especially when squeezed)... That is normal, too.
|
Tags: nipple, skin
Quick Reply