Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Guy Needs Help? (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi everyone, I am new to this site, so I hope I dont make anyone mad for the questions....First off I am just 16 about to be 17, I know I am young and I know I shouldnt have had sex, so I understand I am being punished...But first off, my girlfriend had sex on june 24th, and she had her period on may 30, we used protection, but as I pulled out I noticed the condom slipped off... :oops:, but on june 30th she got her regular/heavy period for 6-7 days like usual...But starting july 20th shes been having brownish discharge, and its still continuing...And we havnt had sex since june 24th...And she also has no symptoms of being pregnant or anything, so I was just scared...And very stressed, could anyone help me out? Thank you, plz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
I was in the same situation as you...Except when I did it, back in the beginning of june...It was unprotected and I pulled out but was petrified of precum and pretty much pulled my hair out until she got a period that was on time...If the condom came off outside then you should be fine if you didnt noticed any stuff leakin out, if it was all still in there your fine...But I definately feel for you, I was in your same situation and it was the scariest couple weeks of my life...Just try not to wry about it...Just thought id share my experience cuz I was in your shoes about a month and a half ago...My girl didnt turn out to be pregnant hopes yours dont...Oh and if shes on birth control then that helps...
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
Yea man it sucks...But I tried to do it all right...But umm see she got her period on time, normal and all...And we havnt had sex since but I want to know what this stuff is...
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
Well if your talkin about the "stuff" I mentioned im talkin about cum
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
Plz...Anyone have any answers???? :?
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Well she's young. Her body is still probably getting used to periods, and probably just trying to get into a groove. It'd say it's just old blood. Or her body getting ready for her next period. I'd say not to worry about it hun :) good luck.
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Thanx. :), so do you say shes fine? Because she got her period normal and all last time...And she has no symptoms...But everytime she says she whipes she gets brownish really light discharge...Im jsut so stressed
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I'd say not to worry :) it's probably about the time she should be starting her next period, so i'm sure there's nothing to worry about.
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Thanx, is it true if you get your normal/heavy period you cant be pregnant? And also its been going on since wednesday, and shes not due for a week
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
She's pretty safe if it was heavy i'd doubt she was pregnant. And she can get her period early. Sometimes the cycle just changes. Good luck :)
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Anyone else??? Plz!!!!
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Hi I feel for you man. Listen I have been in her shoes before, and if she is like me anything that isn't normal it would scare me. I think that you two are going to be just fine. Try not to be so streesed but yeah thats easy to say and not do.
|

replied July 24th, 2005
I wouldnt know anything about it because im in my own situation right now... Where im getting white discharges... N I had spotting for 6 days then a light 2-3 day period which isnt normal... Cause mines are usually heavy... But im irregular it happens alot to teen girls... N uhms spotting 2 more days after that... Iunno what to tell you cause I got my own situation right there n that im bloating n might be 9 weeks pregnant even if they home pregnancy test comes out negative... So iunno.... Sorry im not much of a help..
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Thank you all for your support, anyone else have anything to add??? I mean she has no symptoms at all...Some people say it just may be her period...Hmm, anyone???
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Uhms if the brown discharges have a kinda oder to it then it might be yeast infection.... Or shes having implantation bleeding or whatever.. Its a might not sure..
|

replied July 24th, 2005
But I heard if you get your period, normal/heavy, you arnt pregnant, and she got hers...And we havnt had sex since
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Plz...Anyone?? Thank you all...Anyone??? :(
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Ur probably gonna get the same answer from all of us hun. I really think u have nothing to worry about.
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm tryin' to be help...Lol but im not sure I am though
|

replied July 25th, 2005
Thank you all...Anyone else with an opinon feel free to say..
|
12 >>