Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Please! Please! Need Advice

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am 32 yrs and my boyfriend is 44 yrs. We have been in a relationship for 3 years. Last year in sept. I caught him cheating on me with a women in his apartment complex. I confronted him and he begged for a second chance & he left her alone. She got pregnant and did not contact him until after the 7th month. She just gave child up for adoption a month ago. Plus, he just moved to washington dc this past weekend to start his new job. The transition of new apartment and job is not going well.

2 days ago I just told my boyfriend that I was pregnant. I taken 3 pregnancy tests and they were positive. Plus I went to my doctor yesterday and got confirmed. I called him on his cell phone to tell him that my period did not start and I taken a pregancy test. I told him it was positive and he told me that he was at work and he will call me later. He included that he needs to think about the situation. 3 hours later I haven't heard from him and I called him back. He was on his way home from work. I asked him what is his thoughts and he said that he is in shock from all this and needs time to think about it.

I called him yesterday morning and gave a suggestion that I can put my furniture in storage and move up to dc. He told me he haven't thought that far ahead. I asked him what does he want to do and he said he didn't know. I expressed to him that I don't feel any support from him and he said that he is still shocked and needs time think about it. I told him that I feel left out in the murk and he repeated several times that he is not leaving me. He told me that he has been working at his new job for 3 days and he didn't need this situation dumped on him right now. I told him that I did not plan this. I have been taking birth control pills for 3 years and somehow it failed me. He even seen me take the pills when I spent nights at his old apartment. It's been 2 nights and he has not called me. I don't know if he will come to terms of what is going on. We planned to have me moved up to dc in 6 months after he gets settled with his job. He told me more than once that he wants to get married the end of next year. Right now, I feel like he is being self-centered and is running away from the situation. Especially after what he went thru with his exlover. I understand he is having a hard time in dc but this pregnancy is just as important as what is happening around him. I would appreciate any thoughts.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
I understand what its like to be scared, he is probably scared also. Give him some time to think and if he does not come around, then he was not worth your love anyhow. There are plenty of guys out there who would love you and your baby if he can not take responsibility. Good luck
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
I just got dumped by my boyfriend. I called him to get some information regarding his blood type since I am rh negative. He told me that he had made his decision of what he wanted to do. He accused me of setting him up by getting pregnant on the sly. I told him I was shocked that he would have such a low opinion of me. We have been together for 3 years and can't believe he would think I would do such a thing. I told him that I spoken to a friend to get hired looking for a second job. Why would I make plans to move up to dc and plan a pregancy (behind his back) at the same time. His response is that he doesn't know what he believes. He included as far as he is concerned there is no us.

I feel so used and discarded. He claimed to love & care for me and he leaves me in a blink of an eye. That proves he never was supportive of me in the first place. I am heartbroken but I will survive. He will get what he deserves in the end. Karma will always catches up.
|

replied July 15th, 2008
hello
hey been off pill 4 five weeks now and tryin 4 a baby , my period was 5 days late i done a test it came up negative but i have now came on but only very slight and very painful . could i be pregnant x
|

replied July 16th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Re: hello
spd wrote:
hey been off pill 4 five weeks now and tryin 4 a baby , my period was 5 days late i done a test it came up negative but i have now came on but only very slight and very painful . could i be pregnant x

start your own thresd, this one is 3 years old.
If you've tested negative and have started a period you're not pregnant. It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive so look forward to next month!
|