Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Help I Need Some Advice

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok so I just got married on the 4th of july and I have been sexually active with my husband about the last 3 months and now this marks the 2nd month that I have missed my period. I have taken preg. Tests and they all say negative. In my family we have a endometrious. I need some advice I need some help. By the way if any of you are in a bi-racial couples please give me some advice on how to deal with the looks that "red-necks" love to give us. Thankyou.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Go to the doctor and have them take a blood test. My mom never had a positive hpt and didnt even feel pregnant ever with my youngest brother(i know if we could all be that lucky) ... Screw other people and there looks. Congrats on the marriage!! I say if someone gives you looks give them a show!
|

replied July 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Hi there, you were asking about bi-racial couples, my husband and I are a bi-racial couple... He is east indian, and I am white, trust me, we get the "looks" all the time, just ignore them and there comes a time when you don't even notice them anymore. Just go about your business, if they want to stare let them. He is your husband, and it's nobody's business what you do.
|