Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Small Amount of Semen.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hey. I am a 17 year old male and when I masturbate I only produce a very small amount of semen (sometimes only a few drops) and it just oozes out rather than spurting out. Could this mean that I am infertile?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 20th, 2005
Re: Small Amount of Semen.
Don't worry about it. All men are different and produce different amounts of sperm, nothing is wrong with you.
|

replied July 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Average
The average ranges from 1/2 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon (3 teaspoons). Don't come for a few days and then check how much after a long and slow maturbation. That will give you an indication of your normal amt is.
|

replied July 24th, 2005
Experienced User
As the previous posters said, everyone's semen is different. Even someone's average can fluctuate greatly, and there's no 'correct amount'. Just do as was suggested, and wait for, say, a week or so and try again.
|

replied September 24th, 2005
Everyone's semen is different, you can help your natural production with something like ejaculoid which is a pretty popular volumizer and taking amino acids
|

replied September 24th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Drinking lots of water 6-8 hours before ejaculating also usually helps.
|

replied September 25th, 2005
Re: Small Amount of Semen.
forbsey wrote:
hey. I am a 17 year old male and when I masturbate I only produce a very small amount of semen (sometimes only a few drops) and it just oozes out rather than spurting out. Could this mean that I am infertile?

i will try to help,

when did you first start masturbating and how often do you?

Try taking daily

fish oil 3000mg
borage oil 3000mg
l-arginine 1500mg

this will boost your semen production and quantity.

Hope this helps.
|

replied April 28th, 2009
When i was 11, it use to drizzle out, but now im 26 and I shoot like a raging bull!
|

replied July 17th, 2009
eat 10-15 black seeds daily in the morning with cold water, eat 5-8 dates every day, a glass of milk and lots of water. you will be alright in 10 days (don't masterbate or have sex in those 10 days).
|

replied January 11th, 2012
I was the same way, but after following some of these suggestion, I flow buckets hard enough to put whole in the back of my girlfriends neck
|

replied December 27th, 2013
I tried the date method, I am not in my teens but I MY wife still gets a nice mouth full. She is the one that told me about the dates. It's her year round eggnog
|
Quick Reply