Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Symptons?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
do you get shooting back pains with anxiety?
yes
no
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2
I have recently been feeling lightheaded, week, tight throat, very fast heart rate at rest (120bpm), im always scared im going to die. I went to a doctor several times and he gave me some pills for anxiety since blood tests came back fine and the ekg came back fine as well. I am getting a chest xray today but the doctor thinks its nothing more then anxiety.

However, ive recently been feeling alot of shooting back pains. Im wondering if this comes along with anxiety, and if anyone else gets these shooting back pains. Im 18 years of age.

Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 20th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Hi dana iii, your whole body can be in pain and you can feel like you are going to have a heart attack with anxiety and stress, I am no dr but the 1st thing you need to learn to do is breathe correctly, join a support group and talk to aa professional, not necessarily in that order. Keep us informed.
Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?