Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Tingling And Flushed Feeling

Must Read
Flu basics - what is the flu? Get started here to learn how to protect yourself....
Who is at risk of developing flu related complications? Can people die from the flu? More on risk factors here....
We answer your questions on flu symptoms here. How are cold and flu symptoms different? When should you seek medical help for flu? Plus more....
I have been having a tingling feeling with a flushed or warm feeling in most of my body,it doesn't last long,longest was 20 min.I have had 2 bypass surgerys and now have a defibrillator implant.Anybody experinced this.Ken
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper ydmorgan
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
How old are you??
I feel the flush, but after my haert attack they say flush is good, almost takes my breath away sometimes.
No tingling though, not from my heart anyway.
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
Tingling And Flushed Feeling
I am 64 yrs old .I know what you mean by taking your breath away,i usually will try to sit down right away
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
How old are you??
I feel the flush, but after my haert attack they say flush is good, almost takes my breath away sometimes.
No tingling though, not from my heart anyway.
|

replied July 23rd, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Just hope it is a good thing, that's what they told me.
Good luck and god bless you

ps. Just wondering about the age,

i had been reply to this 39 year old woman and we were talking about the dr's saying your too young for heart attack!! I was 33 when my problems started dr's found nothing at 41 I had heart attack after 22 episodes in 5 days and 2 trips to the emeergency room. (same exact pain I had had on and off for 9 years) first time sent me home on antiacids. If they would have spent more time on me the first trip to see them, I would not have the damage I do to the lower part of my heart now.

Just god bless you sir
|

replied March 2nd, 2009
Flushed face
Hi, I have had the right side of my face feel flush suddenly, with chest pains. Happened at home the first time, went to ER, did an overstay in hospital, second day there, happened again, nurses came running into the room, trying to keep me from passing out, said the bottom part of my heart had stopped. Haven't had it again, but one of my feet will feel a quick flush almost every day now.
MLafitte
|

replied December 29th, 2009
Flushing in the face
I have felt flushed at times...like the room is too warm...or my face has been in the sun or wind....short of breath too..however, once I went to the hospital for chest pains and it was a strained muscle..
|

replied June 9th, 2012
where was your strained muscle???
|

replied February 12th, 2010
Chest Tightness with a Warm Flush Feeling
I just completed my second trip to the ER for heart palpitations. The first visit the doc found that I had a low potassium level. I admit I have been under some stress but not to the point where I am over anxious. About a day following my last trip, I began experiencing tightness in my chest. The center of the uncomfort is immediately to the left of my sternum. Now I get a warm flush feeling that goes bilateral it actually inches up the left side of my neck where it terminates at the angle of my jaw near my ear lobe; at that point my jaw becomes numb. I get some relief when I take a deep breath an stretch out my chest. Every so often I feel that I am suddenly oxygen starved. This happens several times a day even before the events began. Initially I thought it was a problem with my heart (no findings on EKG); now I am beginning to think I stretch or pulled a muscle in my chest or I probably pulled the legiment that connects my ribs and sternum. At this rate I may be on a track to appearing on Mystery Diagnosis...to be continued.
|

replied February 9th, 2012
tingling feelings
im 25 found out left ventricle is thickening and is enlarged and pumping too much blood. heart diease. greattt. yes i felt tingling feelings all over and still do my name is jessica
|