Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Breast Enhancement/nutrition Supplements

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
I recently purchased a bottle of breast enhancing / dietary supplement pills. They contain vitamin e and b6, folic acid, zinc, selenium, as well as herbs like fenugreek, saw palmetto, cumin, marshmellow root, and some other funky stuff. The recommended intake is 4 pills, twice a day.

So I was wondering if these pills will have any negative affects on my health? Is there any chance I could be allergic to any of these herbs? Will these pills affect my birth control pill? And lastly, will I notice tht much of a difference in breast size/overall health if I use them?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 3rd, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
All and I mean all of the "breast enhancing" drugs for sale on the open market are total bunk! They do not work and there is not a single sales rep for these pyramid money making scheme outfits that can provide a single shred of unbiased evidence to the contrary.

Plastic surgeons are paid what they are paid because they can make your breasts larger. Do you think that for one minute, if these piece of garbage supplements worked that they would be a non-prescription supplement to be offered only by medical doctors?

You and anyone else that has purchased these pills have just thrown away your money and it is not adviseable for you to take them without being in contact with your family physician because some of these herbs are very dangerous to take when you have undiagnosed diesese that may be triggered by something in the pills.

You will also need to make sure that you make a photo copy of the ingredients in the pills and keep it in your purse or wallet so that if something does happen, you will be able to provide the er with a list of the stuff in the magic bobby pills.

Sorry to be so hard on this stuff but it sickens me every time I see another person taken advntage of by a ponzi pyramid scheme pill or magnet or noni or .......... You fill in the blank. None of these remedies work and in fact some may make you very sick.

Good luck,
-brian
|

replied December 4th, 2005
Don't forget, too much - I mean very large amounts - of selenium is toxic
|

replied December 14th, 2005
How long have you been on birth control, x0x011? Some women may experience an increase in their breast size from birth control. I know this is true for some women because I had some noticeable growth when I was on the pill - I mean within the first month I noticed the difference. I wasn't trying to make them larger or anything, but I sure noticed.

But tamadrummer said it very very well - all those breast enhancing supplements out there are total bs. You may as well pour gasoline on your money and light them if you're going to buy the seemingly magic pills. Unless you get pregnant, your breasts will not grow from some kind of herbal supplement. Also, it would be in your best interests to speak to a doctor before taking any kind of herbs. So many things can mess with birth control and lessen the effects of it. Also, you very well could have an allergy to an herb you ingest, and you'd be in some serious trouble if you had a reaction and didn't know why.

The only sure-fire way to get bigger breasts is to undergo surgery, and even then I have heard that women who get implants run the risk of developing infections at the site of the surgery. If all else fails, you could always stuff your bra - cram a few dish rags into the cups and man, you'll feel like a woman :lol:

sorry I couldn't be of more help, and sorry for the sarcasm at the end - I couldnt resist.
|

replied January 3rd, 2006
Experienced User
I think it is different for everyone. I don't doubt that certain herbs don't work for certain people, but I am on an herbal breast enhancement program right now-in my second month and I consider myself to be doing well. I checked on the website for my product, and the ingredients are fenugreek, fennel seed, mexican yam root, saw palmetto, maca, and pueraria. What is even better is that not every customer takes the same dose. The customer service adjusts your dose based on your body type, goals, and the follow ups you do. I have already gained an inch and a half, and I am so excited! I am also on birth control and I was told that their product does not interfere with any medications, and there are no harmful side effects.
|

I am glad to hear that you are happy with the results but I would like for you to know that the estrogen in the birth control meds is more likly the reason for breast enhancement than the herbs in the stuff you are taking.
|

Experienced User
Well, I have actually been on birth control for four years now, and I have never felt like my breasts were actually growing. I can tell because I am feeling some tenderness and tingling. Femax is what I am taking and it does more than just increase your breast size. I have noticed increased lubrication and also have noticed improvements in my orgasms. My hair skin and nails look healthier too, which is surprising because it is winter time, but it may be the vitamin e I am taking. Also, before I was only noticing firmness in my breasts around my period, but it seems much more constant now.
|

That sounds great. I hope you continue to have great results.
|

replied February 8th, 2006
That is all great if you see a difference, but don't forget that you can't take those herbs for ever, as soon as you stoped your breasts will return to the actual size. I tried several of those pills, and it really unbalance my hormones big time. I suffer from endometriosis and the pain was unreal...........Just be careful............Glad it works for you............
|

User Profile
replied September 19th, 2007
Breast Enhancement Pills
I was equally skeptical at first, but I figured what's the worst that could happen? After I looked online and searched around some forums, I saw that there are quite a few different herbs that seem to work for breast enlargement, but to get them individually was difficult for me. Thankfully I found a site called Procurves that has a 100% herbal formula and after a few months I'm happy to report that not only are my breasts firmer, but they have also gone up a size. I'm sorry for preaching, and I hope everything works out for you.
|