Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Massive Orgasisms

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I am married and we have great sex but I have had liquid come out of me once but I almost always have an orgasism. How can I achieve that totally feeling of succes with a massive orgasism? Please help??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 26th, 2005
Especially eHealthy
Do you mean that you don't feel satisfied after a massive orgasm, or that you want one? Also, as for the liquid... I leak too! I believe it is what's called "female ejaculation" but many people don't believe it exists. However, it could either have been vaginal fluids that were squeezed out as your vagina contracts during orgasm, or it could be urine. Or it might be a substance that comes from the urethra but is not urine (the supposed female ejaculate).
|

replied July 26th, 2005
Experienced User
Massive Orgasisms
When I go down on my lady and finger her "g" spot, she has a very big climax and a lot of fluid, but no urine. While messagijng her "g" spot, she has the urge to urinate, but it's not urine. It is tasteless, but thick and very slick.
Check out the link "talk sex w/ sue", or you can see her on "oxygen" channel.
Cheers! :wink:
|
Quick Reply