Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

paranoid too

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I just was wondering I've noticed a wierd discharge in the past couple of weeks and I don't know what it is. It doesn't smell fishy or anything like that but it does have an odor. It also is very runny almost like water with a foggy coloration. I know having any kind of fungus or std could really affect an unborn baby so I really want to know what it could be. This is my first and because of a complicated situation I am 4 months pregnant and haven't been to the doctor yet. Someone help Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2003
no worries
usually discharge is normal during pregnancy.....I had the same thing...in fact I still have it now....usually it's just the body's own natural lubricants. Your body goes through quite a bit of change while your pregnant. So although it doesn't sound too serious....you should start seeing an OB/GYN immediately for both you and your baby's sake.....
|

replied August 7th, 2003
Experienced User
I recently questioned my doctor about a similar discharge. It's clear and almost snotty. She said it's mucus discharge and completely normal during pregnancy.

You should still see a dr. Asap. There are many tests which need to be run in order to avoid any further complications.
|

replied December 28th, 2004
Hmmm -

ive been having the "snotty" discharge... I dont think i'm pregnant, so can it be anything else?
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
There are alot of poss. That discharge can be from the only way to tell if it is something else is to see a doc. And get a swab done good luck to you
|

replied December 29th, 2004
Suppose -

thanks.
|

replied December 29th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Pregnancy discharge shouldn't have a foul odor though! You should get to the doc asap hun!! Goodluck!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Mitaly Pathak Agarwal