Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Sad Story

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
My neighbor's son goes to college in colorado, a big party school. I guess his roommate had a one nighter with this one girl. He woke up and went to the bathroom. On the mirror, written in makeup it read "i hope you have fun with aids." he waited however long he had to wait to get a test, and he tested positive. Isn't that murder if she knew she had aids?

Of course he could take part blame too for not wearing protection.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 31st, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
It's illegal to know you have aids but still spread it to other people, that girl could get into loads of trouble.
|

replied September 7th, 2005
Experienced User
If you know you have aids and fail to tell someone before you are sexually active with then you could be in alot of trouble. This happened to a basketball player in texas.
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Sad!
I'm not sure that the story happened as written. I hear of urban legends from many schools invented from advocates trying to instill fear as a means of prevention. I heard the same story regarding a couple in nc state and fl state. Many of these legends are created by parents. Years back, I did the same thing with my son. Go figure!

You must control your own destiny! Wear protection and you wont have to give it a second thought.
|

replied September 12th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Isnt it called premeditated mur/der. Or attempted mur/der. Thst is so sad. How can pple be so cruel. Well, there are some who want us to be as miserable as they are. If I have it then you need to have it too!!! That is just too much. I know the only cure for aids is giving your life to jesus. I have heard of pple being cured from it be4. God help this person, in jesus name.
|