Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Herpes

Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
Hey ladies I don't have any questions, I just wanted to say that I know how all women feel when they found out that they had an std. I was with this guy for a year and totally trusted him, after awhile weird things were happening around my genital area and I couldn't understand why, so I went and got checked and found out that I had herpes. I told my boyfriend about it and he said that I gave it to him and that it was all my fault. I know it wasn't because I only had sex with one other person before him and we lost our virginity together, so I knew it was him that gave it to me. We broke up and its been about a year and I talked to him the other day and he told me the truth about him sleeping around on me. Now I have to tell every person what I have before I sleep with them and thats the hardest thing in the world to do, but I would never have sex with someone without telling them. No matter what all of us women are beautiful just the way we are, and we all should just lead life the way we want to and not let diseases take over out lifes, and I promise all of you that there is someone out there that will accept you for you. I have and we have been together for a year and plan on getting married soon, and I am pregnant, and he is so supportive and loving, and excited for us to begin our lives. Keep faith ladies, because I have faith in all of us. :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 27th, 2003
Experienced User
I agree with you fully. And thank you.
|

replied December 1st, 2003
Thanks for the encouraging words! At least I know i'm not alone, thanks. And congratulations!!
|
Quick Reply