Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Best Sex Positions

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Does anyone know the best sex positions to become pregnant? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2003
Missionary style works best
|

replied November 18th, 2003
Experienced User
Thats Chill!!!!!!
I never knew that...!!!Really!!!!!!!!Why is that!
|

replied November 19th, 2003
Because the sperm can get the the egg better when the woman is lying down...

If you are trying to get pregnant it is also good to lay on your back for about 20 or 30 mintues after ejaculation, so the sperm will have an easier way up there..:d
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Pregnancy!
I don''t think that it''a a way to get pregnant,it just happens.It is a blessing for everyone and it happens after a lot of activity in bed!It depeneds on how fertile is the male or female;)
|

replied April 27th, 2010
I don't think that it'a a way to get pregnant,it just happens.It is a blessing for everyone and it happens after a lot of activity in bed!It depeneds on how fertile is the male or female;)
|

replied April 27th, 2010
Pregnancy is a blessing!
I don't think that it'a a way to get pregnant,it just happens.It is a blessing for everyone and it happens after a lot of activity in bed!It depeneds on how fertile is the male or female;)
|

replied May 17th, 2010
I heard doggy stlye was a good postion too
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur