Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Chat Forum

Hair Coloring Question!!

Must Read
The loss of bladder control affects about 17 million people in the U.S. But what is incontinence? How does female incontinence occur? ...
Incontinence can be caused by mechanical, anatomic or medical issues. But what are these? And who is at risk of developing bladder problems?...
Urinary incontinence symptoms range from mild to severe. Learn to identify signs of bladder control problems and know when to seek help here....
Hello
recently I wanted a change so I got this washout hair dye and dyed my hair black
i really liked it so I want to go permanent
do I have to wait until the other stuff washes out to dye with teh permanent or can I just go a head and permanently dye it even though the wash out isnt gone?
If ne oen could help me out I would greatly appreciate it
thanks so much!! :d
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 17th, 2005
If the temporary wash-out dye has no amonia, I would say you could go for a permanent color immediately, but if it did contain amonia, I would recommend that you wait at least 4 - 6 weeks before doing a permanent color. If you're not sure about this, there should be a 1-800-number on the original box and they are very good at giving you advise on that specific product that was used.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply