Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Little Bumps On Penis Pics

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi I am 15 and I masturbate, every other day and for the past couple months I have noticed small little bumps forming on the shaft of my penis. I am a virgin, and I don't know what they are, they look like little pimples, but they don't hurt in any way please give me your opionion. Here is a pic of just the bumps
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper acurarsxman
|

replied July 13th, 2005
No Worries
Buddy,

got the same thing, for a while I thought it was ppp (forgot what ppp stands for)... But it wansnt, because I later found out ppp was only around the head of the penis.

So, they are on the shaft? I would assume youre not circumsized. If you are, then they are found below the cut. Anyhoo, no worries bro, they're called 'sabacleous' glands (spelling is wong, no clue how the spell it) and hair follicles. They arent pritty, but they are natural, and if a gal has issues with it, she isnt bloody worth it. These sabaclsous glands, they produce a sweat. Somthing like that (i went to my docs). I suggest you do it too, just in case. I cant see the pice btw, but your description is right. If you want me to see them to conferm, give me the url or email me with a jpeg format.

hope this helps.

No worries
|

replied July 13th, 2005
|

replied January 29th, 2006
This makes me feel a lot better. I was getting worried. I'm also 15 and masterbate often and noticed these bumps. I am also a virgin. I'm too shy to see a doctor and I noticed that most if not all of these bumps have a hair coming off of it. Thank you. I read that these can be prevented by making sure the area is exfoliated(sp?) and the cause is sometimes due to a hair being blocked from coming out by dirt and such.
|

replied February 6th, 2006
Sorry, I just saw your topic. I can't see the picture so I cannot comment. I personally had a sebacious cyst problem and was worried about it.

How does it look like? As I said I can't see the pic.
|

replied July 23rd, 2012
I have noticed the same problem with my self and was wondering if this was the sign of an STD.
|
Quick Reply