Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Electric Shock In Seventh Week of Pregnancy

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I was changing a light bulb and I got a pretty good electric shock. I am in my seventh week of pregnancy. Am I at risk for miscarrage or any other health problems for my baby? The shock left my finger with a funny sensation.

Concerned
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Aawww, golly poop, that sounds nasty, are you ok ? I guess it is a bit of a worry having an electric shock while your pregnant, and until your 12th week you are still in the area of high risk of a miscarriage. It would be a good idea to go check with your doc and see what he/she says about it, they might like to do tests or an ultrasound just to be on the safe side. I hope you and bubby are ok, and no more changing light bulbs Smile

good luck...

Suzy
|

replied November 4th, 2005
Re: Electric Shock In Seventh Week of Pregnancy
poop wrote:
i was changing a light bulb and I got a light electric shock. I am in my seventh week of pregnancy. Am I at risk for miscarrage or any other health problems for my baby? The shock left my finger with a funny sensation.

Concerned
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile