Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

One Bump On Penis After Oral Sex And Dry Sex

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I got head the about 2 days ago from this chick...We didn’t have sex...We did grind into each others privates without any clothes on though. And I ate her out. It’s been a couple days and I have this one bump on the side of my dick in the middle like between the head and the bottom. I have been picking at it...And have tried 2 pop it...But it won’t pop. What could this be? Like if it was herpes wouldn’t I have gotten them on my mouth 2 since I kissed her and ate her out? Is this like a std or like nothing 2 worry about?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 16th, 2009
I had this 2 weeks after receiving head and it ended up being herpes. I didn't know this until o gad already given it to my wife Sad. The only way I confirmed it was gereoes was having a culture test from the outbreak pimple. I even had herpes specific tests done later that didn't show anything. A few months later I heard that the person who gave me herpes gave it someone else too and didn't even know he had it, yet passes it on to two people.

I got it from a man giving me head. My advice to you after this is to always shower immediately after having any kind if sex. I think if I had, I would have not got herpes. Now I live with it like a cold sore.
|
Did you find this post helpful?