Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Signs of Pregnancy the First Couple of Weeks?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
What are some signs of being pregnant
after like two weeks?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 11th, 2005
Experienced User
After 2 weeks of what?? Conception ? Or after a positive pg test?
|

replied July 12th, 2005
If you are pregnant
|

replied July 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Hiya
well I found out the other day that i'm pregnant, so its early days for me, but the 3 major symtoms i've got are, lower back pain, which is so far the most uncomfortable symtom, no matter how I sit i'm always uncomfortable, and then theres the sore boobs expecially my nipples, and the 3rd is bloatedness!!, god I already feel 9 month preg :) , feel really bloated like i've eaten loads all day but I haven't. Apart from those, every now and then I get a headache, and a little bit of a sickly feeling!
U pregnant??
|

replied July 12th, 2005
I dont know.
My boyfriend and I had sex using a condom and he pulled out before he came and ive been on birth control forever now and like the night we had sex was my first sugar pill
and I never got my period
im so worried and so scared :(
|

replied July 13th, 2005
Experienced User
Listen, don't worry!, there are other reasons for a missed or late period, the fact that u used a condom and your on the pill, is almost 99% sure that your not pregnant!!
Have u been taking the pill regulary? Have u missed any?, if u've done everything like normal, no missed pills etc, I would go to the doctor to get checked out, better sooner then later!
By the way, how late are you?
|

replied May 5th, 2009
pregnant
i started trying for a baby 2weeks ago and and av done 2 tests because i'm impatient lolan they have both said not pregnant but i have been having slight stomach cramps and tender boobs i am hoping i am and that the test are just saying not pregnant because its too early wat do you think ??
|