Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Am I Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am a 17 year old girl and all i'v done is messing around with my boyfriend... My peroid isnt till the 25th so im not shure.. But the area where the womb is is twinging like and I am verry aware of it... I ahve no other signs of pregnancy... But I am still worried... Could I be pregnant?... Please help me...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 27th, 2005
Buy th ept error proof test and take it in a month depending on when you last had sex sorry there is nothing more I can do but watch for being tired, hungry, frustrared, sensitive boobs, morning sickness and if you dont od didnt have your period. But abortion is always in the air but I wouldnt im against it... Happy for you if you want the baby and sorry for you if you dont!!!!

Good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?