Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Sharp Head Pains Dull Pains In Same Area

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I've been getting sharp quick head pains that last a few seconds.....Two days in a row...Also like a dull pain sometimes after in the area..Also my ears kinda been popping all the time....My neck and back hurt. I don't know exactly what it can be. It seems like it could be stress related but not sure any one have any clue or advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2005
Experienced User
I used to get those alot, theyre from stress
|

replied August 25th, 2005
Head Pain
I get those all the time. I am always freaking out that I am having an anyuerism or brian tumor. My dr says it is all stress related. I am still going to have an mri hopefully for some peace of mind.
|

replied December 7th, 2005
Sharp Head Pains
Hi i'm only 19 but keep getting these really sharp pains in my head usually to the one side I get them everyday for almost two weeks and they last a few seconds, i'e been under stress latly and been to the dotors and optictions who all say they don't think it's anything to worry about,and more then likly stress related but im making myself sick with worry will they go away? I feel like i'm going nuts.
Thankyou for any feedback
|

replied January 17th, 2012
ive been getting the same thing.. im 21 and i keep getting dull sharp pains on my head, they happen quite a few times a day, usualy when im standing up, and sometimes its followed by dizziness
|