Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

Due Date

Hey iam pregnant about 16wks when am I due I concieved april first I have been told dec 30th dec 29th the and 28th which is it or is it the 21st? I went to doc on wed said I was exactly 15wks then when am I due?

Mrsmartell19
|

replied July 17th, 2005
Hey i'm 12 weeks pregnant and I was told that my due date's february 1st....(which that's a wednesday)so if you are 15 weeks pregnant then that means your due dates 3 weeks before mine so i'd say january 11th would probably be your due date. I may be wrong but that's my guess. I ain't a Dr. All I did was count 3 weeks from my due date by looking on the calender on my computer.....Ask your Dr. At your next visit and let me know how close I am lol.
|

replied July 17th, 2005
Hey i'm 12 weeks pregnant and I was told that my due date's february 1st....(which that's a wednesday)so if you are 15 weeks pregnant then that means your due dates 3 weeks before mine so i'd say january 11th would probably be your due date. I may be wrong but that's my guess. I ain't a Dr. All I did was count 3 weeks from my due date by looking on the calender on my computer.....Ask your Dr. At your next visit and let me know how close I am lol.

~nikki~

aka nicknakc
|

replied July 17th, 2005

~nikki~

aka nicknack
|

replied August 7th, 2005
I Am Due On
Hi I just found out I am expecting mine and drews (my fiancee) first child I am told that I may have him or her on march 22 2006 to far away I think

becky
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied August 11th, 2005
Experienced User
Congrats to you all...I'm 35 weeks pregs and because it's a in vitro baby they used the day of implantation to calculate my due date...In france, they count 288 days onwards (40-41 weeks of pregnancy) where as in usa you count 266 days (38 weeks of pregnancy) I expect baby to arrive by the 9th of sept but we'll see....
|
Did you find this post helpful?