Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Did Anyone Get Blisters On Skin After Gallbladder Surgery?

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
After my surgery to remove my gallbladder, I had pink red blisters on my stomic after ward, and they left a tiny pink scar.

Also after your surgery, has anyone gotton really really down? Real depressed? I was for like 3 weeks, I just couldn't get back to my old self.
And the pain meds they had me take made me depressed even more..

Thanks*

-metallee
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 8th, 2005
No I personally did not get blisters after my surgery but after having my gallbladder removed I have noticed it has been harder to return to "normal" life i.E have not returned to the work force yet and its been since april. Have not felt depressed but I have felt like I am dragging at times but that might be from lack of eating due to fear of diarrhea.
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Thank you for the reply,,,, I wonder why I got blisters after my surgery.... Hum ill look it up online and see if anyone got any........

As for getting down after surgery,,, yeah thats how I felt, and dragging too, but I got really depressed. My sister said I could of had post pardom depressed from a shock, and it was tramatic for me...

Oh well, things are better now...............

Thank you again.............

-metallee
|

replied August 27th, 2005
Anonymous
Blisters On Skin After Surgery
Hi, I just had my gallbladder removed on wednesday and I too got little red blisters around the surgical tape the doctors put on me. I think it might be a reactionto the tape. Anyway, the blister itch and are making me uncomforatable. I wonder if yours were the same. I keep chaning the dressings on the wounds.
Shari (ouch!)
|