Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Migraine? Scary Stuff!

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi,

can someone tell me what is going on.. Please!

Okay, I am 24, under a lot of stress (2 kids, 18.5 months, 8 months, and hubby in iraq). I got an iud which sprung these headaches back into motion. ( I have not had them for a few years). However, my ears burn, and the left side of my face tingles and becomes numb. When it first happened I thought it was a stroke, but I figured that wold be instantaneous. Now, it happens every night. Then the headache sets in. Also, if I turn my head to the left for an extended period of time, my left arm starts tingling. I feel light headed, and extremely exhausted. So, I don't know if I am having migrains, and a nerve issue, or if it is just the migraine. I do know it hurts so bad, to the point I think I have been pummled with a crow bar and my head is about to implode. Can you guys help me figure out what this is? I am going to the doc tomorrow morning, but it is an army hospital so I will be sent on my merry way with naproxen.

Thanks for any help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 17th, 2005
Thanks So Much
Hello jack60. Wow your e-mail came at the perfect moment! It worked!! Thank you thank you. I recently saw a chiro, and he said I had two pinched nerves. He adjusted me, and I did great for two weeks, then I picked up my son, and everything went out of wack again. This should give me relief until I can get back to him.

Thanks so much again. Have a great... Week, month, etc etc. :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?