Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Strokes??

Must Read
What happens during a stroke? What increases your chances of having a stroke? Stroke basics and info on the two types of stroke here....
Strokes can happen with virtually no warning signs. Learn the symptoms of stroke so that you can take immediate action in case of emergency....
Anyone evr worry about strokes?? Im scared :{, yesterday I wa sitting in this weird postion on my left leg, when I got up my leg slowly felt like it was getting weaker and weaker, I could still walk on it and everythuing I almost had a full blown panic atack, I know im gonna have one tonight. Ill probably go to the hospital just to keeop my self from getting a panicf attack
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Experienced User
In thought u wasnt scared ne more? Well I promise u that ur fine, because I always get that when I sit in a certain position on my body too, and then my body gets all tingly, and shakes too. I promise u that u r not going to have a stroke.
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Experienced User
I was fine earlier then I almost had another panic attack because I was readin about strokes online(smacks myself) that really happens to you to? I could tell it was from the way I was sitting becuase like 1 mintue after I got up it started feelin messed up. I just worry to much :/
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Yes I really feel that way too. I always get that. I know it feels weird, I used to get scared whenever it would happen to me too, but now iknow what it's from im not afraid if I feel that ne more. I promise ur fine.
|