Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Spots Inside the Vagina

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm not sure if this is normal but up my vagina it feels quite rugged and spotted but I cant really see any spots but I can feel them. It feels irritating I don't masterbate because the feeling of the spotted area freaks me out because i'm not sure what it is and if it's suppost to feel like that or if somethings wrong with it. I never noticed it before also on the inner lips of my vagin feel spotty but I cant really see anything on them. If this makes sence to anyone any advice would be great
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper anxietyfreak
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Experienced User
I'm not sure what that is, but maybe u should go to the doctors?
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Bumps
Are you sexually active? If you are, what you describe could be hpv, genital warts. Sometimes they are very small and you can feel them but not see them. Dab the area lightly with vinegar and if the bumps become visable (they should turn white) then you should get checked by a Dr. There are other things they could be so don't get overly concerned until you see the doctor.
|

replied July 7th, 2005
I'm not sexually active, im still a virgin
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Bumps
They're prob. Nothing more than the little bumps that signify the end of blood cappilairies (montgomery nodules) or the end of nerve or follicle endings. If they don't hurt when touch or aren't sore to the touch-don't worry about them. If it feels good when you rub them or touch over them-great- you just found another part of your vagina that gives you pleasure.
|

replied February 4th, 2009
bumps
Still go to the doctor and get checked out. You do not have to be sexually active to get HPV or Genital Warts.
|

replied February 17th, 2009
bumps.
i have the same problem sort of.
its the inside of my lips and the outiside.
covered in little white spots , not sure what they are though ?
really worried to be honest.
might boyfriend might see or something Neutral

and im scared to go too the doctor becuase im not sure what i say ?
also ..
i have loads of red/ skin coloured spots all over my body that itch .
could this be linked ?
|

replied October 4th, 2009
I have the exact same thing when you open the outer lips and look inside there are lots of little whitish bump/spots my mum says it is probably fine because I get no pain at all. I can bust them and a wee bit of white stuff comes out and I was told it could be ingrowing hair follicles or blocked her follicles I have always had them. They could also be cysts.
I'd love to go to the doctor but I'm to scared and shy.
|

replied April 13th, 2010
spots
im really worried. i have about three spots, that are red. but not noticable in my inner lips. they feel big but they dont look it. they arent sore, but give a bit of discomfort. they can sometimes itch. i had unprotected sex not that long ago. could this be a STD?
|

replied April 14th, 2010
Experienced User
All of you with these concerns need to go to a DR. Don''t worry about what the DR thinks this is their job. Trust me they have seen much worse then whatever you have going on. Plus they see so many people everyday. It will literally be a blip on their radar. It is not as if they are going to even think about it more then what is needed to offer you the proper treatment. You are putting yourself at risk for future problems by not getting this taken care of. Not to mention the constant stress and worry.
|

replied February 28th, 2011
Genitle warts
Hi im really worried , my arsehole is caked in white ulcers and really hurts when i go poo poo and usually i wait till there to sore to hurt then i do my poo, any ideas how to get rid of them?

thanks
bumlover123
|

replied March 27th, 2012
i get the same thing, but i cant to my mum about it as i find it awkward to talk about, and im so shy to go to the doctor. i have like white/ red spots on the inside bit of my vagina, they dont hurt or itch or anything like that and im not sexually active as im still a virgin, what should i do?
thanks
|