Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Thought You Was Going to Die??

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Does anyone fill so bad sometimes that they think they are dieing or going to die?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Lol most people with anxiety think that all the time man. Thatswhat makes anxiety so bad
|

replied July 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Anxiety wont cause you to die, but it can make you think you are dying, especially if you have a panic attack
|

replied July 7th, 2005
Experienced User
Dying
When I was in the hospital for a pulmonary embolism I got a real bad head pain. I thought I was having a cerebreal embolism. I got really hot and my body was numb and tingly and I felt dizzy. It happened so fast but I thought I was dying. It was so awful. I felt my body was shutting down and any second my brain would turn off. After a minute I realized I wasn't dying. I realized it was an anxiety attack. But since then I have them often.
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Embolism? Did ya meen anurysm?
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Ebolism blood clot blocking blood from going to the lung.
|

replied December 11th, 2005
Experienced User
Zabrina- how did you find out you had the pulmonary embolism?
|

replied January 15th, 2006
Experienced User
Went to er for severe back pain. They found a spot on my lung so they did a mri with die in my blood and found it.
|