Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Why Cant I Find Any Pic of Pregnant Teens????

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello, I am 16 years old and I am 6 months pregnant. I searched over the whole internet at pic from pregnant teens but I cant find any.

I wanna see pics to see if I am doing alright; if my belly is olmost the same size and ...

So please send me some pics so I can see if we are the same.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
How big are you... Its a bit odd to get online and ask strangers to see their bellys when they dont know you at all
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Pregant belly's are all differnt shapes and sizes...It is different for everyone..As long as you are gaining the right amounts of weight for each prental appointment there shouldn't be anything wrong. The doctor will tell you if you aer doing something wrong...Dont worry
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Thx for that the docter told me already, and i'm sorry for asking but it was just to be shure. My weight is normal and the rest to. But I understand that everybody is like me. I dont like it to show my belly. I try to wear olmost always big clothes but my belly is getting bigger now and I cant hide it. It is also really annoying at partys when people come to you and ask why you wear such a big blouse while it is that hot.
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2005
Community Volunteer
Check out this site. I tmight not be teens but it shows you diff bellies at diff times.

http://pregnancy.About.Com/cs/pregnancypho tos/l/blbellyindex.Htm

make sure everything is in small letters though no capitals. (ehealth automatically puts caps after periods (.)
|

replied July 1st, 2005
Okay thx.
Another question why cant I see the pic posted at this forum there is always a red x standing on the place where the photo normally stands????
|

User Profile
replied July 1st, 2005
Community Volunteer
There were a lot viruses onthis site back in the winter and we can;t use our avatars, pics, sigs or anything like that anymore.
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2005
Community Volunteer
skar wrote:
hi lil how are you and that beautifull little man doing?

better. He's a piggy though. Lol
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2005
Community Volunteer
skar wrote:
lol did you try the boiled water between feeds?

ya, he hates water. He just eats a lil more now. Between 4-6oz per feeding.
|