Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Anyone Have a Foot Fetish? (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I don't know about anyone out there but I have a major foot fetish. I mean I go insane with lust when I see my girlfriend feet. Anyone other guys have a foot fetish? Also does anyone know where foot fetishes com from?Thanks ja
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper JAJC76
|

replied June 29th, 2005
Lol yeah its kinda wierd it isnt big to many people not that I know of, but its cool yeah to see your girlfriends feet over you I guesse anyway happy toe tickling with her.
|

replied July 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
Yeah, sometimes feet is a turn on for me, but it will depend how the girl show her feet, actually it make sense because feet are one of the private part of the body so seeing it is a turn on for some people

but I hate these foot fetish web sites
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
I've got a foot fetish but i'm particular about it, its only a girls feets in heels that I really like, and it has to be strappy heels that aren't freakishly huge or platforms. Though, normal heels like a bussieness woman would wear work too.

I got to give my g.F a footrub, it was great. She knows I go nuts for heels specially when she wears em but I don't think she knows the severity of my 'fetish' unless she was awake that night.

Don't know where fetishes come from but i've always liked dominant girls. Look back on my childhood, I always wanted to be 'caught' by the cop girls and be the prisoner or i'd be submissive whilst my bro/friends would be the hero. I even got hard when I saw the spice girls video, the one where they pretty much rule the world in their video.

Kinda sad but that was me.

My foot fetish? I have no godamn clue where that came from but conviently, I hooked up with a girl who likes heels alot.
|

replied March 4th, 2008
i have one
AND IM PROUD OF IT! i dont tell the world, but i did tell my gf. and she supports me. there are plenty of women who have pretty feet and will enjoy having a man with one stretch
and i think were either born with it. or it comes from our upbring, as they say.... we didnt get picked up too much and left on the floor were the feet are, and thats what we saw then, and thats what we like now.
but i dont know the truth of that

just trying to help..
|

replied August 12th, 2008
I have Very Happy

love it Smile
|

replied August 13th, 2008
I have one, but I didn't always used to, it was only after I entertained the idea of it that it became a turn on for me, I think it's caused from the fact that I like the thought of being submissive to girls, and the thought of sucking someones feet is an act that makes me look inferior and submissive, so yeah that's why I have it :p.

Although it should be noted that I'm not much into BDSM, used to when I was younger, I still like kind of being on the submissive side, but not like being tied up and whipped and stuff like that, it's just weird for me.
|

replied April 5th, 2012
101 Education on fetish / BDSM play
I specialize in BDSM and fetish play as a pro domme. (Fetish and BDSM play are two different things). All sessions are customized based on ones interests and to suit the boundaries of those involved. This is no "norm" in this world. If someone says they are interested in a foot worship/role play session that's what the session is about. Therefore there is no bondage, whipping etc in a foot worship/fetish type of session if that is requested.

It's funny how people are not educated on these things. You said you were young when you played last, if you would have been more educated, known what to ask for and straightforward about what you were seeking then chances are your session would have been more successful and memorable.

PS: Most sessions are about power exchange, mind and little to do with corporal punishment/whipping people.
|

replied August 14th, 2008
I don't think I have much of a foot fetish, but if a girl has nasty feet(especially toes!) it is a big turn off.

I won't get down to sucking them or anything like that, but if she has pretty feet I wouldn't mind giving a foot massage..but that's just me.

A fetish is a fetish, you like what you like and that's what make you who you are, everyones different.
|

replied August 14th, 2008
In my opinion, it sounds weird and disgusting. Well, you can hope your gf like it, but it's less likely. Seek help with a mental health counselor. Or you can always pay a hooker to do it
|

replied April 15th, 2012
Come on :/
Take it easy
70% of men has it, it's normal specially when a girl has cute toes and clean feet.
Girls who has cute feet and toes doesn't mind having guys with this fetish.
We need more girls opinions !!!
|

replied August 6th, 2012
This is the kind of reply that causes people to become insecure with themselves. My boyfriend has a foot fetish and it doesn't disgust me at all. I appreciate that he was upfront with me about it and I embraced it with open arms. I actually really enjoy it now because its brought us so much closer. It's not just about sex, its about sharing that intimacy with your partner. It excites me to know that all I have to do to get him going is place my bare feet in his lap, and it makes him feel good that I enjoy his fetish too. Next time you decide to bash someone's personal likes on a help website, I suggest you reconsider. How would you feel if someone was making you feel dirty and perverted for your sexual preferences?
|

replied September 23rd, 2008
none
wow qqakai, I have to say that's not very supportive, fot fetishes are normal, I have one I let my girlfriend know, because we love each other and she's cool with it, I think she just got used to it. I go crazy over her feet, they are just so beautiful and petite. I think that the reason some men have foot fetishes is because the feet are a hidden area of woman and are destinctivly femmemin (spelled wrong) in women. Women that think it's gross, probably are the ones with the unattractive feet, A guy with a foot fetish will usually look for petite, smooth skinned, french pedicured, feet, with toes that are even and the second toe over is not longer than the big toe. let me know if you agree guys! I'm pretty sure I hit it right on. also to a foot fetish guy, some women can be less attractive or turn off with their feet like if the middle toes are long or the skin doesn't look soft healthy and smooth.
|

anonymousguy87:
you cant be so much on point about that description.... and maybe, from what i think qqakai needs to try it, or if karma gets him, his wife/gf will have one and just see how harmless and "ungross" it is. to me there is worst, but nothing is gross or truly bad, unless what your doing is a crime... which most of the time isnt a fetish.
and about "seek help with a mental health counselor. Or you can always pay a hooker to do it" lol giggle yes we can pay a hooker, but if you got a gf with prettier feet than the hooker who likes and is getting into it (like my gf) then its free, and like every will say, ITS NORMAL.

just trying to help..
|

QUESTION TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why people have foot fetishes.I always related feet with uggliness for some reason.My boyfriend has a footfetish and it's hard for me to understand but i'm ok with it.I don't think there is many people that have a foot fetish...I know only 2 and the other guy told me that he got it after watching a documentary on foot fetishes lol .
But everyone has feet , so how do you know if my guy likes all of them ?Is there an age,a look in particular?what does it depend on?i know gender and healthy looking is always the case for everything , but then do you see all feet that fit in that category as attractive???
|

They are more common than people think, its the most common of fetishes also.

Dont understand why people relate feet with uglyness, thers lots of curves on the foot and i think they make a foot pretty Smile

of course only females feet Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2009
foot fetish
I have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. Hell, even when I was 5 or 6 years old, if a woman came to visit I was like a puppy; humping away at their feet! lol. I grew up feeling kind-of strange about it, but I learned once I hit puberty just how much feet turned me on. For the most part, every girl I have been with was pretty cool with it, or at least willing to give it a chance. What is funny about people saying it is "weird" or "gross" or "un-natural"... I am willing to bet those people are in to some pretty different things; eg, anal, bondage, s&m,... Before you judge someone else for liking something different, take a look at yourself. If you like a girl's boobs, guess what...THEY ARE A PART OF A WOMAN'S BODY, SAME AS HER FEET!!!! Not in any way shape or form weird or gross.
|

replied June 3rd, 2009
Agree. Don't judge something you can not understand. It is shallow. My opinion is even more radical: that fetish is a gift. Debate with me and I will provide you with a thesis.
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
yes i also have one. i basically like to kiss and lick my gf's feet and bite her toes. she supports me and likes it too..
|

replied June 25th, 2009
Experienced User
curl33 wrote:
Agree. Don't judge something you can not understand. It is shallow. My opinion is even more radical: that fetish is a gift. Debate with me and I will provide you with a thesis.

My ex husband has a foot fetish. I didn't and still don't understand it. It really sucked waking up to him wanking at my feet and blowing all over them. I didn't judge him for it but I did wind up divorcing him over it. That "gift" got him arrested 6 times so I feel I am perfectly justified in my shallow, judgemental opinion of foot fetish... No thanks. If I find out someone I am interested in is interested in feet it's a full on deal breaker for sure and I walk away.
|

replied July 1st, 2009
I have a pretty intense foots fetish. As a matter of fact, this is the first time I've told anyone. I feel like it's looked down upon to have this fetish, and a lot of people find is disturbing or creepy. I can't help it though. I think it's a good thing that I can enjoy other parts of the female body. I get really turned on just by looking at a girls feet. I don't know if I would suck on a girl's toes, but I would definitely give one a massage or something.
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Its FIneee! :)
Yeah, i have one, its fine and normal... i wouldnt exactly tell someone on a first date, but then again who would Razz

some people like it, some people dont. the haters are just the people who are insecure about themselves enough to hate on something they dont understand. And thats exactly why society is how it is these days, hehe oo im getting philosphical, im sorry ^^.

it comes in many varietys, heels, foot worship, dirty feet, etc (not a fan of any of those i have to say), ive evern heard of a sock fetish! Smile.

And how u got it? thats the nature/nurture debate i suppose..... Wink
|

replied July 19th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
The current thinking on fetishism is that it is an article of a sexual trauma or sex-related trauma that the person with the fetish is incorperating as an attempt to process the trauma. So for instance if you as a boy had sex before you were phychologically ready to process it and your first time was with a girl with bare feet, you may sexualize women's feet to be able to compensate for the strain early sex put on you. Foot fetishes are an interresting case because they are -so- common that there are many instances of men who have profound foot fetishes who have no history of sexual trauma in their past. I've even known a gay man who finds the sight of a woman's foot sexually exciting. So it's very possible that foot fetishes are something some men have from birth.
|
Quick Reply